Search results

1. buzz-06

Arai Corsair-x for sale

Unfortunately this isn’t fitting quite the way I want it to. Purchased new at the beginning of the season and only worn for 2 trackdays, build date is 12/22. It’s a medium but it has the large interior so effectively it’s a large. Price is $600 shipped OBO
  2. buzz-06

Cannondale trail 3 for sale

Bought this new last year, rode it a handful of times. Unfortunately work as taken over and I have no time to ride. $400 Located in Frederick, MD
  3. buzz-06

Capit single temp warmers for sale

Have a set of capit single temps, size M-XL (fits 180-200 rears). No burns, no tears. Looking for $275 shipped
  4. buzz-06

$387 worth of credits for $300

ive got $387 worth of credits for sale for $300. PM me if you want them
  5. buzz-06

7x14 v-nose enclosed trailer with AC

Located in Frederick, MD 2008 diamond cargo 7x14 v-nose clean and clear title 3500lb axles Rear ramp door Exterior 30amp RV plug Exterior 20amp GFI with weatherproof cover 2 - 4ft LED interior lights 2 - 20amp interior recepticles Square-D panel hidden inside cabinet Insulated walls and...
  6. buzz-06

Arai corsair-x Hayden replica size medium

Taking a break from riding for a while so I'm letting this go. Got it at the beginning of this year, wore it 4 days. Size medium, looking for $750 obo (very open to offers) It's never been dropped or crashed in, I believe the chip in the star to be from a pebble.
  7. buzz-06

2008 gsxr-1000 $4000

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?p=4732638&posted=1#post4732638
  8. buzz-06

penske 8983 shock for 07-08 gsxr-1000

I have a brand new, never used penske 8983 double adjustable shock for an 07-08 gsxr-1000. it fits other year 600 and 750's but I'm not positive on which ones. currently sprung for a 200 lb rider. I mounted it on my bike but never rode it. looking to get $800 shipped for it. Will have...
  9. buzz-06

braketech full floating gsxr rotors for sale

Got a set of 310 mm braketech full floating rotors that fit an 05-08 gsxr 1000 and an 06-07 gsxr 600 Looking to get $250 shipped, they will come cleaned and ready to bed in a new set of pads. Working on getting pictures, any questions PM me here ~Geoff
  10. buzz-06

04-06 R1 parts for sale

Parting out my race bike, I've got a thread over on the R1 forum that I'm attaching the link to. I hope that's ok to do. I've also got the complete engine with roughly 10,000 miles and everything needed to put it in a bike and run. Looking to get $1100 for that. If someone is willing to take...
  11. buzz-06

Alpinestars GP-pro f/s

Brand new pair of alpinestar GP-pro's in red size XXL. Worn for one practice session and two sprint races at NJMP 2 weeks ago. They are just a little on the small side. I'd like to get $200 for them but will accept a reasonable offer. The pics on my phone are to big to upload. I'll try and...
  12. buzz-06

Sooo?

The 2014 schedule ready yet? Someone had to do it :D
  13. buzz-06

I need help!

Ok so I'm leaving for summit here shortly and I might need a master cylinder :( long story short I heard something off sounding when I hit the lever loading the bike and noticed some fluid around the plunger area. I'm hoping its just some that got in there when I bled the brakes and had a...
  14. buzz-06

PSA...check your bikes real well

So in my preparations for this upcoming weekend of fun for the first time this season I learned something. It is really important to check the bike over really well. I started the bike and smelled something funny, shut it off and started looking. Turns out Stuart little decided the space...
  15. buzz-06

Beaverun from frederick md area

So I'm thinking about doing two days at beaverun in may. I've never been there before and was wondering if someone could tell me what I'm getting myself into as far as the drive is concerned. According to mapquest my options are either I-68 to I-79 or get on the PA turnpike. I've been up and...
  16. buzz-06

Summit point 8/5 and 8/6

Just want to thank all the coaches and staff for a fantastic weekend. This was my first time back on track in over a year and I must say I wish I had started riding with nesba sooner. I learned more in 2 days with nesba than I did in 10+ days with another group. Big thanks to John Farrell(sp)...
  17. buzz-06

Summit main B group 9/10-9/11 for sale

Unfortunately a short shakedown ride turned into disaster Sunday and I am unable to make it to the track this weekend. Both days for $300! PM or post here if you want them. Ride safe guys and gals!
  18. buzz-06

Compound choice in relation to temp

Was wondering what dunlop suggests as far as compound choice in relation to track temp. Ive always been told the warmer it gets the harder compound you run. Currently I have a soft rear mounted up and was curious with air temps being in the 90s and track temps above 100* would I run into any...
  19. buzz-06

WTB dunlop take-offs

like the title says im looking to buy some take-offs, either 211GPA's or 211GP's(I prefer these). Just send me a PM and let me know what you got and how much. Thanks alot guys.
  20. buzz-06

Mac tools toolbox

Up for sale I have my Mac Tools 21 drawer triple bank macsimizer 88"wide 27"deep. Bought it about a year ago and have realised its just to much box for me. I know they say you can grow into it but I dont need nearly that many tools for where I work, my loss is your gain. Cover gets put over it...