1. tittys04

08+ Yamaha R6, MotoAmerica 600SS spec, priced to sell

Interesting... here they are.
  2. tittys04

2017 Palomino Puma 29FQC Toy Hauler

Thanks Kappy!
  3. tittys04

Yep. Just sitting in the garage waiting for a good home.
  4. tittys04

2017 Palomino Puma 29FQC Toy Hauler

Our family is moving which is forcing us to sell our nearly brand new 29' Puma toy hauler. The hauler is in fantastic shape, no leaks or issues whatsoever. We have owned several campers and this one has been our favorite so far, it's loaded with all of the creature comforts and pulls like a...
  5. tittys04

Still looking for a good home. This is the perfect track bike ;)
  6. tittys04

It is still for sale. It's strong, 1 season on a SS build by Jamie Hanshaw. New valves ($$), pistons, rings, and a couple gears. It's damn near a new engine.
  7. tittys04

I will not part it, but Emerson will surely have what you need.
  8. tittys04

I've decided to hold onto the extra bodywork for another project, so I'm going to drop the price to $6900 for a quick sale.
  9. tittys04

I'm selling my 08 R6 to move on to bigger things. This bike is 600SS legal with MA; the frame is an 08 but all of the updates have been performed, including air box and engine updates. It's an ex-graves bike ridden by Chris Filmore, and purchased by me in late 2012, I've owned it since. It's a...
  10. tittys04

Oil Recommendations

I use Silkolene Pro 4 10W40 in my R6. I've used Repsol, Motul, and Rotella in the past, but the Pro 4 has the best clutch feel and otherwise is just a really good oil. Motul makes good products, you wouldn't go wrong with either of them. I think the Pro 4 is a little cheaper than 300V if that...
  11. tittys04

92nd Annual Pike's Peak International Hill Climb

He didn't want to be seen with that beard... :D
  12. tittys04

Well... Unfortunately things didn't go like I had planned. I crashed at the top of the mountain on the first practice day, broke my foot and slammed a boulder into the crankcase of my engine, which ended my run. You can check out the race report here... I still had a great time and learned a...
  13. tittys04

Vesrah Pads......

I used RJL's all the way up to expert race pace with stock master on an R6. Save your money and get seat time.
  14. tittys04

The 92nd Annual Pike's Peak International Hill Climb is fast approaching! The event kicks off with Pike's Peak Auto Show from June 20-22nd. Tech inspection for all of the racers is on June 23rd, and practice is from June 24th through the 27th. Also on the 27th is Fan Fest, which showcases many...
  15. tittys04

CCS Summit Memorial Weekend roll call

Awesome, thanks. I'll hit them up to make sure they've got the spring I need.
  16. tittys04

CCS Summit Memorial Weekend roll call

So... I've tried to get on the CCS forum to ask this question, but I can't seem to get the forum to open. Do you guys know if there will be a suspension tuner there for the weekend and who it would be? I want to change the spring on my shock to a .95, I'd like to make sure I can get one at the...