Search results

1. tittys04

2017 Palomino Puma 29FQC Toy Hauler

Our family is moving which is forcing us to sell our nearly brand new 29' Puma toy hauler. The hauler is in fantastic shape, no leaks or issues whatsoever. We have owned several campers and this one has been our favorite so far, it's loaded with all of the creature comforts and pulls like a...
  2. tittys04

08+ Yamaha R6, MotoAmerica 600SS spec, priced to sell

I'm selling my 08 R6 to move on to bigger things. This bike is 600SS legal with MA; the frame is an 08 but all of the updates have been performed, including air box and engine updates. It's an ex-graves bike ridden by Chris Filmore, and purchased by me in late 2012, I've owned it since. It's a...
  3. tittys04

92nd Annual Pike's Peak International Hill Climb

The 92nd Annual Pike's Peak International Hill Climb is fast approaching! The event kicks off with Pike's Peak Auto Show from June 20-22nd. Tech inspection for all of the racers is on June 23rd, and practice is from June 24th through the 27th. Also on the 27th is Fan Fest, which showcases many...
  4. tittys04

Dunlop GPA Take-offs

I've got 2 sets of USA Dunlop DOT's. The rears are 190/60. Rears: 1 Soft 1 Med+ Fronts: 1 Med 1 Med+ One set is still on my bike, I'll be using them Friday morning at Summit to shake down the bike, and then they'll be removed. All 4 tires are in good shape, I can't remember exactly how much...
  5. tittys04

Ice Racing!

I posted this on the WERA board... but i thought the NESBA peeps would get a kick out of it as well. So for the second year in a row, a group of my road race buddies raced pit bikes on ice at Family Arena in St. Charles, MO. Xtreme International Ice Racing hosted the event and put on a pretty...
  6. tittys04

06+ R6 parts Ohlins, Elka, Etc

* 06+ forks off an 09 R6 with 25mm Ohlins kit, 1.025 spring rate. These forks are as fresh as you’ll find used forks, serviced by GMD in August, you can see the cross hatching on the tubes still. All bushings, seals and fluids were changed. $1050 shipped. * 06+ Elka rear shock with .98...
  7. tittys04

2006 R6 Race Bike

I've decided to sell my R6, looking for a good home for it. List of parts/mods listed below. Pat Clark built AMA supersport motor (very strong motor) Stock slipper clutch springs modified for less engine braking Full Leo Vince titanium exhaust Vortex right side engine case, MotoR left side case...
  8. tittys04

Moto GP Kangaroo Suit

MotoGP Kangaroo Leather suit for sale, size 42. It has been down once and damaged in the seat, but was professionally repaired by Lizzy Leathers. This one was my backup for this year, it’s in great shape for a used suit, and is LIGHT. I’m 5-11″ – 6′ and weigh around 175*, with a...
  9. tittys04

CBR parts

I have an extremely rare Moriwaki exhaust off of an 03-04 CBR 600 RR, I think it should also fit 05-06. The can is kinked over, and I haven’t been able to find a replacement from Moriwaki. However, I did try a normal Leo Vince 54mm diameter can and it fit perfectly. The headers are completely...
  10. tittys04

R6 parts

Misc. 06+ parts for sale. Frame: $400 – 06-07 frame, no title, bill of sale only. Airbox: $60 – 06-07 airbox, includes upper injectors. Tank Cover: SOLD Gas Tank: SOLD Exhaust: $50 – came off an 06, but I believe it should work for 06+. Header and can are included, there...
  11. tittys04

Pit Bull front and rear stand, T-rex front stem stand

I have front and rear pitbull stands (lifts from the stem, currently has pin for 04-07 1000RR but can easily be changed). Both are in great shape. $200 for the pair plus shipping if not bought locally. Also have a T-rex brand front stand. It is a hybrid, can be used to lift from the bottom...
  12. tittys04

08-13 R6 Forks (stock)

I have a set of good stock forks for sale. Will also fit 06-07 R6's. $350 plus shipping if not bought locally. SOLD
  13. tittys04

2009 Orion Pit Bike (125cc)

I have a nice Orion pit bike for sale. I bought it new, but since I bought my xr for playing around on, I really don't need this thing sitting in the garage collecting dust. Tires are in decent condition, and I have a spare front and rear tube to go with it. If you have pitbull trailer...
  14. tittys04

2003 cbr600rr

I'm putting a feeler out there, I'm looking at perhaps selling my "B" bike and building a new "A" bike. It's a 2003 CBR600RR, clear title in hand, located in STL area. I've had this bike since 2007 and really hate to get rid of it, but at this point it makes more sense for me to have my "A" and...
  15. tittys04

03-04 CBR600RR, 04-07 CBR1000RR, and 06-07 R6 Parts

I am upgrading from an 03 CBR to an R6 for next year, so I’m getting rid of some spare parts that I don’t need for the CBR. - Arata Titanium full exhaust SOLD - 03-04 Hotbodies bodywork, brand new, still in box (never opened) SOLD - Ohlins spring for CBR600RR rear shock (PN...
  16. tittys04

Dunlop Ntec 211 GPA's

I have 4 sets of tires to sell, all take-offs priced to move. $50 a set. They are all 120 fronts and 190/55 rears (except one 190/60 that will be removed from my bike in 2 weeks). All are close to, if not at the wear bar, so I wouldn't recommend these for a fast A guy who's going to go out and...
  17. tittys04

Velocity Sports Ger

So after having used my A*s GPTech gloves for a couple of years, the normal wear and tear got the best of them and I got a couple of holes. I started searching on the WERA classifieds and the NESBA board for a good pair of gloves, and found an ad for Velocity Sports Gear's VR Pro Race gloves...
  18. tittys04

Joe Rocket Women's Corona Jacket, A*'s SP2 gloves

Joe Rocket Corona jacket, in Women's Small: This jacket was very lightly used a few years ago, and has since been sitting in my closet. It's in perfect shape, no damage at all, very pretty jacket, I just have no use for it. These retailed for around $200, so I'd like to get $130. - Textile...
  19. tittys04

Spark Plugs

So it's about that time... probably need to replace the plugs while I have the bike tore down getting it ready for next year (because this year was a bust). Any recommendations for spark plugs? What do you guys use and why? Don't know if it matters, but they're for an '03 CBR600RR
  20. tittys04

Couldn't get much better...

And I was expecting no less. July 4th weekend at Blackhawk was my first experience with the Mid-West Region, and I wanted to thank everyone involved for a great weekend. I was a little nervous about changing my "home" region because I know all of those mid-atlantic tracks so well, but after a...