Search results

1. RollieManollie

New to Racing

They will be posted soon on the calendar
  2. RollieManollie

New to Racing

Just an FYI…N2 will be hosting a Race School class on April 22 at Pitt Race. Good luck!
  3. RollieManollie

2009-2016 GSXR 1000 GB Racing Cover -Alternator NIB

https://www.ebay.com/itm/325516352939?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=h3-i0JjXQzW&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=h3-i0JjXQzW&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY New In Box
  4. RollieManollie

Nelson Ledges 7/30-31

Thanks so much for the positive feedback and props!!! Happy to hear some of the feedback we gave helped you feel more comfortable on the bike and resulted in better lap times!! See you again soon!!!!!!
  5. RollieManollie

Bison vs. OneX

I have a one x that is non airbag compatible, however they make/offer an airbag compatible one now. Ordering and designing was easy and communication from them was great. I would not rate this suit higher in quality or craftsmanship than something like RS Taichi, Daniese or Spidi, but I...
  6. RollieManollie

Pitt Race September 16, 17

Congrats on the Bump Micah - see you out there next year! :sneaky:
  7. RollieManollie

Ducati 848 with fresh DucPond Motor

Bump for a clean, fast, reliable bike!
  8. RollieManollie

2004-2005 Suzuk GSXR 750

Haha!! Thanks for the comments everyone, this is the first time I've check the ad because I put my email address on it. Bike is sold! Thanks for everyone's interest!
  9. RollieManollie

2004-2005 Suzuk GSXR 750

2004-2005 Suzuki GSXR 750 The one and only Plenty Money Racing bike. This bike has won 3rd place in the CCS heavyweight team challenge at NJMP in 2011. Bike has a newer stock engine with approximately 2K miles and has recently had all new shift forks installed. This bike is a clean title...
  10. RollieManollie

2400 Watt LCT Generator (Sickboy Generator)

Description: 2400 Watt LCT portable generator, also known as a Stickboy generator as he use to sale these. Approximately 3 years old. This generator has been serviced regularly and has very low hours on it. I bought this generator because it is much quieter than most of the generators found in...
  11. RollieManollie

2008 Suzuki GSXR 750

Bike is sold!
  12. RollieManollie

2008 Suzuki GSXR 750

Thanks....Replied!
  13. RollieManollie

2008 Suzuki GSXR 750

2008 Suzuki GSXR 750 for sale. I’ve owned this bike for the last 2 racing seasons. Bike is professionally maintained and serviced regularly. Everything has been refreshed before the 2011 racing season or during the season. The great thing about this bike is it has never had a bar touch the...
  14. RollieManollie

Summit Point ROLL CALL!

Friday at 5:00 is the last I heard!
  15. RollieManollie

Yamaha Champion Riding School!!

Hit me up on FB or email me your number - I'll be out there when you are.
  16. RollieManollie

NJMP chicane. you decide

+1 for the chicane!!!
  17. RollieManollie

dyno tuner in pennsylvania????

Understood, that's why I didn't give numbers in my post. I could tell the difference just from riding it.
  18. RollieManollie

dyno tuner in pennsylvania????

Got to agree with Madski on this - I know of many who have had problems in the past. I think they just need to find someone with experience to run the dyno. Karnes dyno'ed my bike this year and it produced more power on pump gas then a previous shop's map for U4.2. Big prop's to Karnes!!
  19. RollieManollie

Summit Main 10/17-18 Airfence

Just curious, will there be any airfence deployed at the summit main track day on the 17 & 18? Thanks,