Search results

1. Bubba Zanetti

It's done...

Some of you know me and some new members do not, but I thought I would state that I am officially "track bike-less":(:'(. I sold the Yamaha TZ125 to my good friend and 2T mentor JonnyZ. Even though he and I haven't been to the track in two years it was becoming obvious I wasn't coming back...
  2. Bubba Zanetti

Bubba Zanetti's Brembo 19RCS Brake Master Cylinder sale!!!

More deals coming your way and this one is good! I have 4 brand new in the box Brembo 19RCS Radial Brake Master Cylinders for sale for $325.00 shipped in the CONTUS!!! These have never been mounted or anything. No way to get them cheaper! Paypal preferred and PM for address! [/URL][/IMG]...
  3. Bubba Zanetti

Bubba Zanetti's Vortex Sprocket Sale

Got some deals for my fellow track day riders! Have a small batch of brand new in the package rear aluminum sprockets as follows: Vortex 438-39 rear teeth 530 chain size that fits GSXR 1000 2009-2013, one in stock Vortex 528-43 rear teeth 530 chain size that fits 1999-2008 Suzuki SV650, two in...
  4. Bubba Zanetti

Help Bubba Zanetti get to Summit-Jefferson

Buy buying all his knee pucks :p. Thanks all! http://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/bubba-zanettis-knee-puck-sale.34982/ BZ
  5. Bubba Zanetti

Bubba Zanetti's Knee Puck Sale!

I have 10 of these Betec brand knee pucks all brand new still in the box. I have used this brand since 2010 with great success. They slid nice, last a bit and the velcro REALLY grabs. I had to pull the red pair I had off my suit with the help of friends in the pits. They stick folks! I a...
  6. Bubba Zanetti

A thank you...

This time comes for many of us and it is now my time. I have to say, first and foremost, that I appreciate NESBA and all its members and CR’s who helped me become a much, much better rider than I ever thought possible. I had no idea when I started track days in 2008 it would lead to such...
  7. Bubba Zanetti

Sept. 11 NJMP-Thunderbolt Thank You

Wow! :congrats:Great first day in I and great day overall even though it was hot as balls! Thanks to Dion, Kris and Jim. I know you guys worked your buttts off in the heat to give us a good day. A bigger thanks to my fellow I riders. No bad passes, no red flags, no BS, just all fun. Also...
  8. Bubba Zanetti

NJMP September 11 12

Who's in? BZ
  9. Bubba Zanetti

Bubba Zanetti's Boot Sale

Sorry about that gents. Also I messed up and did not list for shipping. Here they are: Alpine Star SMX's sold to DUG! Alpinestars Super Tech boots US size 9.5-10, Price $85.00 shipped [/IMG] [/IMG] Teknik Speedstar Pros US size 9.5-10, Price $85.00 shipped [/IMG] [/IMG] Thanks! BZ
  10. Bubba Zanetti

Bubba Zanetti's Glove Sale

Looks like I can post only so many pics in a thread, so had to break it up! The Gloves: Alpine stars GP Tech, size medium, $75.00 shipped [/IMG] [/IMG] Alpinestars GP Pro, Size large, $75.00 shipped [/IMG] [/IMG] Alpinestars GP Plus, Size large (used pair), $35.00 shipped [/IMG] Alpinestars GP...
  11. Bubba Zanetti

Bubba Zanetti's Suit, Boot and Glove Sale!

OK, well instead of putting this stuff on ebay I thought some fellow NESBA members could have first dibs. I have an arrangement of suits, boots and gloves that were ‘demo’ items. Meaning this stuff was used for trying on or worn once with a few exceptions (two pair of gloves are...
  12. Bubba Zanetti

Favorite Motorcycle?

Since winter is coming or here depending upon were you live. Thought this could be a fun discussion. The question: What motorcycle have you owned and is your favorite? No wrong answers, just curious and add why it was your favorite. BZ
  13. Bubba Zanetti

BRAND NEW Yamaha R1 Swingarm

Ol BZ found this under a pile of goodies! This is a brand new, never been mounted, Yamaha R1 swing arm for model years 2009-2012. So if your R1 high sided you to the moon and then took a tumble, here is a chance to get this item for way less! This part is over 800.00 brand new! Asking $375.00...
  14. Bubba Zanetti

R6 Vortex Sprockets

Bubba Zanetti is breaking out the deals! These sprockets came off a 2006 Yamaha R6 the front is 15 tooth and the rear is 47 tooth. Both are in very good condition and wear seems pretty minimal. Asking $35.00 shipped in the US! [/IMG] paypal to: bubbazanettiz1000@msn.com Thanks, BZ
  15. Bubba Zanetti

2006 R6 Stator/Rotor/Cams/Block Off Plates/Speedo cable

Like most of the parts I get, these are in excellent condition to almost brand new condition. Pulled off a bike that was turned into a race bike and the parts have been sitting on a shelf. $50.00 shipped takes the whole pile. No way to get all these parts that cheap! [/IMG] paypal...
  16. Bubba Zanetti

Heat Exhaustion-It ain't no joke!

I did my first track day with Absolute yesterday at NJMP and after the 3rd session was feeling ‘off’. I’m still not exactly sure how I got heat exhaustion, but based upon what the nurse said to me at the Vineland hospital it was a combination of factors. So in an effort to help out some fellow...
  17. Bubba Zanetti

GSXR 600/750 Moto R Rearsets

Here is a brand new Moto-R rear sets for a 2006-2008 GSXR 600/750. Like the clutch basket, these were laying around too. They are black anodized finish in color. From what I know, Moto-R made nice rearsets but went out of business some time ago. Asking $175.00 OBO [/IMG] [/IMG] BZ
  18. Bubba Zanetti

2007 CBR600RR Clutch Basket

Got this from a bike that had a Yoyodyne slipper put on and the stock unit was put off to the side. This is in excellent condition for a stock unit. I am sure Honda charges an arm and a leg for these, but this one is only $60.00 shipped! Paypal is: bubbazanettiz1000@msn.com [/IMG] [/IMG] BZ
  19. Bubba Zanetti

06-07 Arata R6 slip on

Here is a brand new Arata slip on for 06-07 Yamaha R6. $390.00 firm! Price includes shipping. paypal accepted, pm any questions [/IMG] [/IMG] BZ
  20. Bubba Zanetti

2008-2009 Yamaha R6 OEM Bodywork

delete