Search results

1. bmart

The MotoGP Thread

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift...
  2. bmart

The MotoGP Thread

The commentators are pretty dreadful, or at least one of them seems to be for every similar sport. and it is usually the head guy. Sadly, I watch a lot with the sound off; they're people only their mothers could love. :) Simon is great. Spicy indeed. I like that WSBK realizes that they're...
  3. bmart

The MotoGP Thread

MV12 had a broken gearbox. MM93 is what he is. The same move happened in WSBK this weekend with no collision. I realize that it is hard to see the other bike, but you'd have to assume they're there. Where else would they be? He knows better.
  4. bmart

The WorldSBK Thread

WSBK is where it is at! That spring race this morning was outstanding.
  5. bmart

The MotoGP Thread

If his approach goes back to McSavesAlot...it'll be interesting to see if he can do it on the Duc. I'm not a 93 fan, but there's no arguing his talent and drive
  6. bmart

The MotoGP Thread

MotoE...excellent. Race 1 is a little bumpy and race 2 was superb. Great start to what is sure to be an electric season (get it???).
  7. bmart

The MotoGP Thread

He's certainly smiling again. Alex...perhaps less, especially over dinner.
  8. bmart

The WorldSBK Thread

Like excellent chess. Winner knows what he's doing, minimizing the shortcomings and maximizing the strengths of the package. Sadly, P2 will likely learn fast... :)
  9. bmart

The MotoGP Thread

MotoE starts this weekend too. Superb racing, that. And if you don't mind E-racing, Extreme E is super to watch. Guy/gal teams and Travis Pastrana is in it now. If you don't know him, you should know him.
  10. bmart

Metzeler TD Slick Availability

Golf is where the money is (directly or indirectly) and where deals are made. Not my bag, baby.
  11. bmart

The WorldSBK Thread

Is this a doublemint gum commercial? I miss those girls.
  12. bmart

Golf is...men in plaid, walking. Golf is playing fetch with yourself. Thread officially off topic!
  13. bmart

A friend who is a golf fiend frequently mentions how golf is a game of 8", the space between your ears. I tell him that much of riding is also. I've heard so many stories of riders who hear or feel something...their tech tell them they made an adjustment and the problem is immediately...
  14. bmart

The MotoGP Thread

Best track, and now you can watch! https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/1045677/1/portuguese-motogp-be-broadcast-free-air-tv
  15. bmart

Honda Decals- $5 Charlotte NC

Everyone knows that a Honda sticker will make your bike work better, especially if it is a Suzuki. These should go fast. :)
  16. bmart

Off season NC off road riding, anyone?

The weather is finally turning. I was actually warm today in my off road gear! It's been a great few days, riding four of the last five.
  17. bmart

Roebling 3-10-24 novice meeting prank video

Classic! I remember that one.
  18. bmart

The MotoGP Thread

Of all of the circuits I'm aware of, I'd like to ride there most.
  19. bmart

The WorldSBK Thread

Testing day 1 write up.