Search results

1. bmart

2-piece vented Vanson girl gear

Indistinguishable from new pants and jacket set. Best venting in the market; drilled not punched holes, so they don't close back up, ever. These babies flow air! Pants fit a 6/8 or medium. Top fits a bust size 36 with some room, so 38 would also be fine. They zip together in the back. Pants...
  2. bmart

Alpinestars Boots S-MX Plus SOLID and Blue 45/10.5 $135

Great boots. Not vented. Blue w/new spare BLUE and BLACK toe sliders. Pickup near me or likely at CMP or Road Atlanta w/N2. I can get them to some PRE events through a buddy. I am near Rocky River Road and can meet you at either of these places: Gate gas station 9625 Rocky River Road...
  3. bmart

Off season gear maintenance

My track season is over and I'm neck deep into cleaning gear, going through the bikes, etc. I thought I'd post what I do and hope that you do the same to help the larger group, particularly the new folks. Remove back protector and pucks from suit and wash with gloves in the clothes washing...
  4. bmart

Moto-D warmer repair

I have a set of warmers with sections warming to 150F-180F but other sections warming to only 100F-120F. Moto-D no longer repairs their prior model dual temp warmers (circa 2016). Does anyone else repair them? Thanks!
  5. bmart

HBD Toprak

6. bmart

CMP 10/14-10/15

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. The weather forecast keeps getting better! This will be my last track event for the season with dirt riding starting in ~2 weeks. (ping me if you want to join in!)
  7. bmart

Pedrosa

Even if you don't follow GP these days (I can't blame you, as MotoE and WSBK are so much more enjoyable to watch), you've surely heard about Dani Pedrosa's incredible weekend as a wildcard in GP. What most people are thinking, and what one was brave enough to post...
  8. bmart

Free used Dunlop track/race tires

I have a few older used Dunlop slick fronts and one GP-A rear that still have life left in them (don't have high/low spots). Free to whoever can get to them first. They're here in the east side of Charlotte, NC near 485 or I can bring them to CMP at the end of August if they're still here. Two...
  9. bmart

Share your first track day experience!

Working with a whole group of newish riders this past weekend at CMP got me thinking about when I was in their shoes. The fundamental questions that they asked. That they asked questions at all. There were like smiling sponges...and I soaked all of that in. As Jean Luc Picard famously said...
  10. bmart

Road Atlanta July 1-2 (prep & track walk)

Woot! Two days at Road A coming up, and they're going to be hot ones! Be sure to pack sunglasses, a hat, plenty of fluids and (pre)hydrate starting...today. If you're interested in a track walk, chime in here. We can have a go Friday after we get in and/or Saturday after the track goes cold...
  11. bmart

2017 Honda CRF250L Rally Dual Sport - $5,800 (University Area of Charlotte, NC)

2017 Honda CRF250L Rally 5700 miles but I'm still riding it. Great condition with a TON of mods! Adult owned. 2 keys and clear title $5800/BRO with everything but the soft luggage and physical phone mount (moved to my other bike) Not interested in trades. Trying to make room in the garage...
  12. bmart

Road Atlanta Thursday 10/25

I can't believe that there isn't a Road A thread already! I mean, dudes... Looking forward to seeing everyone. Some folks racing that weekend haven't been to Road A before. I'm planning to do a track walk Wednesay evening. Feel free to join in if you think that it will be useful.
  13. bmart

Lap timer and data apps

I've been using the free app Race Chrono for years. It is a pretty basic app...and I'm cheap. It is also free. A friend recently mentioned Track Addict and Dragy. Have any of you guys used these? Are they GPS based or are they linked to tech on the bikes? I want to be able to track my rate...
  14. bmart

Happy New Year everyone

Looking forward to a great 2023 and seeing you guys at the track! Be safe.
  15. bmart

You think you've been on a lot of tracks and riding a long time?

https://www.pbs.org/video/motorcycle-man-oiyukd/
  16. bmart

Free rain tires in Charlotte - pickup only

They've been in the closet forever. I'm never going to use them. They're older (2012 codes) but soft with tons of tread. Dunlop KR189 RAIN (33 COLD PSI) 120-70/17 Dunlop KR393 RAIN (33 COLD PSI) 190-55/17 Make it fast or they're going to the recycle center. I need room!
  17. bmart

Off season NC off road riding, anyone?

Hey all, from now until the weekend prior to my first 2023 track day I'll be riding off road in NC. We stick to service roads (will need to be registered and insured), so no gnarly single track. These rides are low key and beautiful. If anyone wants to join, just post up here. I never thought...
  18. bmart

A few CMP pics from 10/15-10/16

I had a blast riding with you guys, even if I am winding (now wound) down from the season. Some nice paint work: Bad A$$ and happy coaches Some classy N2 support! Me and my buddy Mac, who I rarely get to see, even though we live in the same town. Top notch guy. Looking...
  19. bmart

Vanson sale

A few folks have asked about my Vanson suits the last few track days. They're having a sale on their standard sizes. I'm a 42 (my street suit) and use a 44 with a second back protector and a chest protector at the track. Nothing flows more than their perf suits (you can see through them), and...
  20. bmart

Great trailer/towing info

I did a lot of measuring when I set my trailer up!