Search results

1. breezie

Road Atlanta

Last minute military stuff so can’t attend on 7/05/2020. Up for grabs. Intermediate group $230. Text 254-833-3933
  2. breezie

Gen 4 11-15 zx10r wheel set

Spare set of wheels I purchased about a year ago. I never mounted them. I added fast franks captive spacers,driven sprocket nuts and sprocket on the rear. Not the best paint but are straight and true. Buyer pays shipping! Asking $500
  3. breezie

Aim solo 2 laptimer.

Up for sale is my Aim Solo2. I am going a different route and no longer will need it. Will Come with all cables and original box and paperwork. Asking 325 shipped. It was purchased in July of this year. Quickest way to Reach me is by phone 254-833-3933.
  4. breezie

Bump requirements

just curious what are requirements for said bump? Are bumps based off what the instructor thinks of the rider or is it based of if the said rider making his apex’s carrying Good corner speed entry and exits. Basically the fundamentals. It just seems that the fundamentals get thrown out the...
  5. breezie

2013 RC8R

2013 KTM RC8R purchased new in 2013 One owner All services up-to-date All bodywork for street use 2 sets of track body work with spare tank Oem Marchesini wheels Ktec front suspension just serviced OEM forks Brembo 19rcs master cylinder Sprocket carriers for both rims Sato Rearsets Motion...
  6. breezie

Amb 260 transponder

Works well holds a full charge and last 4 day son a complete charge. Comes with cradle car chargers and. mounting bracket 325 shipped.
  7. breezie

Gp pro tires

10 laps on these in a medium compound from mid ohio. Pm for pics. Asking 250 plus shipping.
  8. breezie

2010-14 yamaha yzf r6 fairings

Body work is in mint condition. Comes with windscreen tail light headlight and blinkers. Asking 900 buyer pays shipping. Also have front and rear seat and a kickstand to go with it
  9. breezie

2010 Yamaha YZF-R6 Turn Key Racebike for sale

bodywork (armour bodies) paint WC rearsets 520 chain/sprocket kit w/additional gearing M4 Ti pipe full WC case grds WC clip-ons Windshield(zero gravity) Brembo master19x18 Brembo Res SS Brake Lines Vesrah pads switcheskeyless start Penske triple AK Gas Carts Omni Springs K&N Filter Ohlins damper...
  10. breezie

2010 yzf r6 for sale

bodywork (armour bodies) paint WC rearsets 520 chain/sprocket kit w/additional gearing M4 Ti pipe full WC case grds WC clip-ons Windshield(zero gravity) Brembo master19x18 Brembo Res SS Brake Lines Vesrah pads switcheskeyless start Penske triple AK Gas Carts Omni Springs K&N Filter Ohlins...
  11. breezie

tech inspection thoughts

Well as i mentioned i had a blast at NC bike. the only negative i would post and would love feedback on the subject is this.. We all love and enjoy this sport and we all have accepted the possible negative outcome of the sport. now i can completely understand the inspection of the bike and...
  12. breezie

First N2 Experience

Had a blast out at NC Bike today. Met some great people and got some great seat time due to the lack of crashes. Its a different experience from what I'm used to but honestly probably one of the best. The vendors had absolutely everything you could need at a event and thats not something I'm...
  13. breezie

New to NC Bike

please post up and any and all info or useful tips for a track day at nc bike this sat. look forward to meeting some of you guys
  14. breezie

new to nesba

Good day all, Im going to be moving to Virginia here next May and i was wanting to get a jump on the race scene and just pick up some general info as to the distances of tracks and locations of tracks in the area. Im currently a expert race with the C.M.R.A based out of Texas. This will be my...
  15. breezie

2006 r6r rims and body work

i have a spare set of rims comes complete minus the spacers and a set of race body work with minor damage. looking to get $ 400 for the rims plus shipping and 200 plus shipping for the body work. also have a xt mini lap timer for sale with original box and paperwork for 80 shipped.will post pics...
  16. breezie

dunlop 211 gp's

i have a set of gp takeoffs with 18 laps on them. the rear has some cold weather tearing. they are 6704 and 7704 compound. looking to get 150 for them. heres a few pics and my paypal is sgtdoodoob@yahoo.com
  17. breezie

Dianese Back Protector

Used for 7 race weekend last season in great condition. looking to get $110 shipped for it.
  18. breezie

starlane gps-r

i recently purchased this and decided that i wasnt going to need it this season and would like to see it go to a fellow racer who will use it. it functions properly and everthing works fine. would like to get 400 shipped for it. if it sells today ill let it go for 350. heres a few pics and the...
  19. breezie

power commander lcd

dynojet lcd retails for 299, mine $200 comes with a tech mount to mount on your fork tube,12b mb sd card cable. tune your power commander on the fly with this screen without having to access your power commander. load and store maps on the sd card to send to the pc. pm me here. its in great...
  20. breezie

brembo 19x20 for $245

Any interest in a 19x20 brembo master cylinder with no resevoir,