Search results

1. mmmfishrighton

R6 - Bazzaz parts

Zfi and QS4 for 08-16 R6 and a Zfi for the 06-07. Looking for $125 for the Zfi and $175 for the QS4.
  2. mmmfishrighton

Hit-air race vest, A* Bionic chest and back protectors (VA)

All three are new and never used. $325 for the vest (size L), $50 for the back protector, and $30 for the chest protector (both size M)
  3. mmmfishrighton

Barber back to Baltimore area

Anybody from the Baltimore area going to Barber? I have Kubricky's R6 body work that I would like to get back to him. I'm sure he would give you a couple hard lemonades or fuzzy navels for your troubles.
  4. mmmfishrighton

2013 - Kawasaki zx636 - Virginia

2013 Kawasaki zx636 (non-abs). Clean Title. $8,000 Obo. Located in Roanoke, VA. I can help with delivery. Bike has 4991 miles. Forks and shock were just refreshed by Metric Devil Moto in June. They have 2 sprints and 1 trackday on them. Safety wired to Wera specs. 1. Motor was built...
  5. mmmfishrighton

2012 BMW s1000rr $6,800 obo

Located in Roanoke, VA. Bike has a salvage title. It has 17k miles, 16.5k were on the street. Valves were just checked and are good. It was low sided at VIR last year while running street bodywork, so insurance totaled it. Has some rash on the Akra slip-on. See pics. Stock suspension...
  6. mmmfishrighton

2013 Triumph 675 Sharkskinz

Selling a set of Sharkskinz body work. Bodywork has been down then professionally repaired and repainted. Only issue is some pitting under the tail, see picture. Asking $575 shipped obo. I will throw in a Double Bubble screen that was broken that I plastic cemented back together. I do not...
  7. mmmfishrighton

Road Atlanta - July 4-5 ?

I looked on the N2 site and couldn't find anything. Is there a specific date when the price increases? Thanks.
  8. mmmfishrighton

XT racing - GPX Zed GPS lap timer

Retail is $425. Asking $300. I have used it twice but have decided to go a different route. It comes in the original box with all original hardware and software.
  9. mmmfishrighton

2007 R6 part out (JRi, Sharkskinz,Leo Vince, etc.)

Like the title says, I am parting out my 2007 race bike. 1. Sharskinz bodywork painted and never down. $750 + shipping 2. JRi shock. 525 lb spring. Two weekends since refresh by Thermosman. $750 shipped. 3. Ohlins steering damper. SOLD 4. Leo Vince exhaust. $750 shipped 5. Zero...
  10. mmmfishrighton

Vir 8/4 8/5

Who's going to be there? My first race weekend, feels like the b group all over again.