Search results

1. ekraft84

MotoAmerica lap times at Pitt Race....Place your bets!!

Great to see Scholtz and the Westby guys going strong.
  2. ekraft84

WTB: PIRC 5/20 Advanced Group TD

Heading over this weekend with a buddy of mine (who decided he could wait until the week of to try and sign up). Thanks.
  3. ekraft84

The BreakDown: Getting your little, (real little ones) riding

Nice write up. Only thing I would add is skipping training wheels altogether is entirely possible. My son got a Strider bike on his first birthday and rode it around the house until he was 2-3. From there, we went to a bigger pedal bike without training wheels and he picked it up right away...
  4. ekraft84

Witchkraft Racing 2015 Yamaha R1

Think I'm keeping her. The price I dropped the bike too isn't rational on my end. Send pics of how she turns out, Vinny. I saw a photo from Swenson and it looked fantastic!
  5. ekraft84

White pops so bright. Noticeable everywhere on track. :) Financing available through Honda East as well, on this bike.
  6. ekraft84

Price chop - $19,900. Have to get the next bike ready. Great top-level prepped and proven 1000. Hard to beat at this price..
  7. ekraft84

R6 Tire choice...

I'm not disagreeing with your thought process either - merely pointing out what I've heard/been told over time (from a tire vendor in one instance). It might have been simply a bad stem, or an odd usage case. Overall, I just prefer the stainless stems. Cheers.
  8. ekraft84

Looking to move .. thanks.
  9. ekraft84

R6 Tire choice...

The rear would have more load applied, driving out of a corner for example.
  10. ekraft84

R6 Tire choice...

Some of those have been known to fail on a rear, from time to time. We'll run a good stainless stem on both wheels. Maybe a 90 on the front to make it easier around hot rotors. Your results may vary.
  11. ekraft84

$22,400. Thanks.
  12. ekraft84

Some added photos. Thanks.
  13. ekraft84

KawasakiRobinHood RobinofLoxley UrbanOutlaw SirRobinKawasaki etc. etc. :D
  14. ekraft84

He was. FWIW, it was very similar to both R1's he had been on this year. The Westby crew has been quite a help in getting our bike setup similar to theirs. Real good guys over there.
  15. ekraft84

Taylor pushed, but he did it without the softer SC0 Pirelli (we ran the SC1). There's more there, but Taylor always looks smooth and "not pushing" - which is frustrating at times! Watching the on-board video of the lap, he's on the gas once he's in the lead - and I'm not sure there's a ton...
  16. ekraft84

This is the Yamaha R1 we've run the past two seasons in WERA and MotoAmerica competition. We received the bike new, in the crate and have prepped and maintained it since. No detail overlooked. Bike is capable of front-running times at any track. Bike has won multiple races and championships...
  17. ekraft84

Barber Roll Call - Nov 26 / 27 **UPDATED DAILY SCHEDULE**

Oh man, this event is tempting ... the bike is sitting, just wanting to be ridden. :D
  18. ekraft84

PittRace Endurance Photos

Yes! Thanks Shiloh!
  19. ekraft84

PittRace Endurance Photos

Aside from Marty, does anyone happen to remember who else was taking photos that weekend? I have some cool wheelie shots coming out of T1 and cannot remember where I found them. Would like to purchase a high res. version, if one exists. Thanks for any help.