Search results

1. j_fuggin_t

2010 BMW S1000RR

Willing to sell the bike and keep the stock bodywork?
  2. j_fuggin_t

Wtt/FS- bazzaz push sensor for pull

Nm I have a push spare not a pull. Sorry
  3. j_fuggin_t

Green Arlen Ness K11 Kangaroo 1pc suit size 40/50

$675 shipped. Suit has never been crashed in, will include brand new set of arlen ness knee pucks. Suit flows air great. The kangaroo leather makes the suit pretty darn light as well. I crashed in this same model but old suit 4 times & it is actually still going to this day. The liner is...
  4. j_fuggin_t

i guess there collecter items now!

I still have my CR sticker on my trailer..
  5. j_fuggin_t

Roll call Barber who's going?

I'd like to believe we are quite a fun bunch :) bunch of hillbillies burning gas & tires. I truly feel bad for the innocent, you guys all pay your dues & entry fees & trust that you'll get to enjoy a weekend of fun. Nesba has shot their own foot & there is no one to blame but themselves. As I...
  6. j_fuggin_t

I wouldn't go that far, I know I spent thousands if dollars with nesba, stayed loyal & made it a point to ride with my friends. I recall many cr's not having a bit of sympathy and actually poked fun at us when the Midwest shut down over in the cr forum, maybe you can dig up the thread.. I've...
  7. j_fuggin_t

Soo.. Who's all in? :D
  8. j_fuggin_t

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

Welcome to the Midwest folks ;)
  9. j_fuggin_t

09-12 Zx6-r Parts (the good stuff)

Ok let me think on them & btw the shock WILL work on the 13+ but not the cartridges.
  10. j_fuggin_t

All I'd need is crush washers? I need a set for my spare brake set up for superstock
  11. j_fuggin_t

Are those lines a single banjo or double?
  12. j_fuggin_t

They will not fit.. Ohlins has a diff part number for the 13+ Already looked into most of that :/
  13. j_fuggin_t

REV'IT! Stingray suit size 40/50 $500 OBO

Hmmmmmmm.. How's it breathe? Any major wear spots?
  14. j_fuggin_t

FS: Honda eu2000i companion. $800

Gotta upgrade so figured i'd list this for sale, few scuffs here & there, i can have pictures later tonight. I still have the original box etc.. Oil just changed & winterized the unit but ran some fuel for it to prepare for the cold weather we just had, its a one pull machine typically. Prefer...
  15. j_fuggin_t

Man I'm thinking hard about the tank.
  16. j_fuggin_t

09-12 ZX6R race bodywork, tank, fuel pump, screen

I'm interested in the tank. Email me if you want to sell it. Cash ready ;-) Jfuggint@gmail.com
  17. j_fuggin_t

Chicken Hawk experience

I had chicken hawks then swapped them out for woodcrafts last year, they were garbage, couldn't get the rear tire past 160 degrees and the front I'd be lucky to see 155 after an hour, sent them in and same thing, but that's the china bi product. I bought a pretty much new set of pole positions...