Search results

1. zenpixel@yahoo.com

FS Vortex front and rear stands plus other stuff

Vortex stands $100/pair or $60/ea. perfectly functional front and rear stands with removable handles (2 pins available for front, Suzuki and probably Honda. idk for sure) Dowco Cover model GS-50 (pretty damn big) $25 has fleece on part that touches your windscreen. Canyon Dancer tie-down...
  2. zenpixel@yahoo.com

FS 2006 GSX-r600 motor wth extra casings

this motor has been sitting in the garage for a while. hoses, etc. are all there, as far as I know. a few years ago, a chain broke and put a thumb-sized hole in the case (right in front of the drive sprocket). I got a set of cases for it, thinking I'd move internals from the damaged case to the...
  3. zenpixel@yahoo.com

Hot Bodies bodywork '06+ GSX-r600/750 $500/$550

professionally painted, but it's not perfect. Dzus (3/side) attach upper to lower. the non-twist parts are riveted to the upper. Never crashed since we bought them, but it looks like the right upper has been repaired. Eighteen pics on...
  4. zenpixel@yahoo.com

WTB front wheel

need front wheel WITH ROTORS for '06+ GSX-r750/600
  5. zenpixel@yahoo.com

need to sell Barber 'I' group, health emergency

posting for a buddy who is on the way to the hospital right now (wed afternoon) his wife is pregnant and has to be chemically induced (a month early) due to complications. he has both 'I' days and will have to eat them if no one buys them. I'm sure he'll drop the price. please help: Whit...
  6. zenpixel@yahoo.com

AK-20 carts/cap extenders '06-'07 GSX-r600/750

for '06-'07 GSX-r 600/750 WILL PROBABLY FIT OTHER YEARS Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 cartridge kit and fork cap extenders lightly used, in excellent shape first pic shows missing circlip on one fork cap (easy replacement) springs are .95 kg/mm and 1.0 kg/mm $925 obo shipped to CONUS
  7. zenpixel@yahoo.com

WTB 6x12 V-nose trailer

looking for a 6x12 V-nose the more track specific the better close to Bham is also good, but willing to travel. ATTENTION: heading to Charlotte, NC, Jan 3 (I-20/ I-85) anything along the way would be easy....
  8. zenpixel@yahoo.com

WTB 2006/2007 GSX-r600 or 750

WTB 2006/2007 GSX-r600 or 750 we're interested in 2008-2010 as well, but only if parts are interchangeable w/the 2006. (my research thus far suggests matches w/the later year models) any info appreciated. we'll take street or track-prepped. bham area, willing to travel for right deal. thanks.
  9. zenpixel@yahoo.com

trade front stands: my triple for your fork

I have an extra triple stand but would prefer a fork stand. choose either pit bull or vortex (w/ removable handle) bham area. can do this at GNF this weekend.
  10. zenpixel@yahoo.com

wtb wheels cbr600rr '07

cbr600rr '07 need front and rear for rains. prefer with axles/spacers/cush/sprocket
  11. zenpixel@yahoo.com

thanks to all

CR Adam towed me around for some laps . he pulled me just above my comfort level and I stayed with him and felt great. he gave me a thumbs up after 7 and waved me on. I foolishly went in hot to 10a, missing 10b and going through the grass directly into pit in. PERFECT! I hope Adam didn't shake...
  12. zenpixel@yahoo.com

WTB front wheel gsx-r750 '06/'07

would love it if straight rotors come with. several other model's wheels will fit: 600, maybe earlier 1k's lmk what you have. I'll bring some excellent AL beer to R Atl for you if you bring the wheel there!
  13. zenpixel@yahoo.com

2005 GSX-r750

2005 Suzuki GSX-r750 11,650 miles Clear title in hand $3500 obo located in Bham Selling because we got wife’s old CBR back. Long, expensive story. This bike is solid; no mechanical issues. Turn the key and go. it pulls VERY STRONG. excellent braking. many pictures here...
  14. zenpixel@yahoo.com

WTB Pit Bull TRS pins '07-'11 cbr600rr

I need model PB F0075J-001 for the cbr. I have pins for 2000-2005 GSX-r750 (model PB F0075AA-001) to trade or sell. these may fit other models/years. if you have the Honda pins and are coming to R Atl this weekend, please LMK. I'll bring cash.
  15. zenpixel@yahoo.com

front/rear stands

MJ moto, I think. $75 for both. I'll bring to NOLA or RAtl, if prepaid via paypal. paddles included (if you don't have rear spools) which may work on front too, IDK. both these stands are eerily lucky: I've never had a wreck while my bike was on them!
  16. zenpixel@yahoo.com

Dave P, many thanks

Dave helped me and my wife last season a lot. the most useful thing he talked about was trail braking. he suggested trying it in the last right (before the last left/straight) at Barber. I did and it was amazing. he said he uses it on every turn. I couldn't believe it, but I must say that now...
  17. zenpixel@yahoo.com

WTB rear wheel 2007 Suzuki gsx-r750

I am not fussed about the looks of it, just that it's round and true. thanks. located in Bham. local pick-up rocks!
  18. zenpixel@yahoo.com

5x8 utility trailer already set up for 2 bikes

SOLD SOLD bought in 2011 at TSC in Tally. I have paperwork somewhere, but can't find it right now. never registered or tagged. http://www.tractorsupply.com/carry-on-trailer-reg-5-ft-w-x-8-ft-l-specialty-single-axle-trailer-1-500-lb-payload-capacity-1090202 [/IMG] ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS...
  19. zenpixel@yahoo.com

WTB pitbull trailer restraint PINS

need pins for Honda/Suzuki pitubll pins honda F0075J-000 suz F0075B-000 thanks.
  20. zenpixel@yahoo.com

WTB pitbull trailer restraint or similar

looking for 2 restraint systems.