Search results

1. Meat

2009 Haulmark LowHauler w/ 2 a/c units in pristine condition

2009 Haulmark 7X14 LowHauler * V-Nose (3 ft in front of 7X14 main trailer area) * Always stored in personal garage * 2 X 14,000 BTU air conditioners (28,000 BTU total cooling power) Portable interior units with flush mount intake/exhaust in floor of V-Nose * Dexter Tandem 3500 lb Torsion...
  2. Meat

2008 R6 prepped by Dane Westby's Team

For Sale : 2008 Yamaha prepped by Dane "The Wolverine" Westby's team. 2008 Yamaha R6 clean title Fast by Frank Q/C axles front and rear Modified calipers front and rear for lightning fast wheel changes Kit Type ECU YEC wiring harness Daytona Sportbike engine build last dyno'd 123 hp complete...
  3. Meat

NCBike questions

I'm planning on signing up for NCBike and wanted to see what info people had on the place. Paddock surface? Power? Gate times? Clockwise or counterclockwise? Thank you for you help.
  4. Meat

ChickenWings has moved on (bump to Advanced)

Congrats Cory on your bump to Advanced group!!! Nesba can't have a smoked meat maker of your caliber in any group but advanced. Loved pitting with you, especially when you got your bump. You were flying out there!
  5. Meat

Haulmark Low Hauler interior removal

I need to insulate my Haulmark Low Hauler trailer and can't seem to figure out how to get the interior out without destroying it and possibly damaging the trailer. I really like how the Low Haulers are finished on the inside, and I also lack the craftsmanship to reproduce it myself. Does...
  6. Meat

CMP A-group thanks for the tow

On Sunday, right after lunch at CMP, I went out behind a guy in white leathers that I knew was a good bit faster than me. I followed him around most of the first lap even though he was going pretty slowly (I assumed he was waiting on friends). He looked back and saw me and proceeded to tow me...
  7. Meat

Motion Pro clutch holder -- having major difficulties

I have always had major problems with getting the Motion Pro clutch tool to hold the clutch hub in order to get the nut that holds the clutch basket off. I ended up ruining the clutch hub on a donor motor, and then have messed up the hub on the motor that I am trying to work on (ordered new...
  8. Meat

What do you use to tighten and loosen head nut

Ok, I don't know what the goofy nuts are really called but they are the 35 mm collar with 8 square notches cut out. It looks like a really small spanner wrench would be used but the Kawi Service manual calls out a socket. Also, not sure how sensitive the torque setting is on these. I assume...
  9. Meat

keyless gas cap

Want to go with a keyless gas cap. I actually like the stock cap, but do not know how to take it apart to take the pins out. I know a lot of people use the Vortex gas cap but I was looking for something a little better. Seems like they can be a hassle with not venting and then being difficult...
  10. Meat

A Dangerous way to clean a chain

This is rather graphic but it just shows how dangerous cleaning your chain by rubbing off the excess lube with a rag when you bike is idling. I just spin my back tire by hand because it is easier for me. Caution GRAPHIC! http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242261
  11. Meat

Waterboarding

Sunny and mid 70's both today and tomorrow at Barber. This is really killing me. Wow, I really wish I could have gone. :( I really hope you guys (and the babes too) have a fantastic time. :D See everyone next season.
  12. Meat

636 engine rebuild

Thinking about rebuilding my 2005-2006 636 motor myself in the off season. Nothing is blown (other than the tranny) but it is down on power and just wanted to freshen it up. Any advice on: Sportbike engine building (rebuilding) books? Quality machine shops General things to avoid, look...
  13. Meat

Thanks Mike and CR's for Medical Info tags for helmets

At Barber it was announced (and then handed the tags out) that the CR's in the Southeast pitched in and bought, everyone that wanted one, a medical info tag (or whatever they are called) for everyone’s' helmet. Rant had some he had already purchased and gave me 2. Thank you so much guys...
  14. Meat

Where to get a good deal on V-nose 7X14 Low Hauler

I am trying to find a V-Nose 7 X 14 Low Hauler (no A/C on top, so it will fit in my garage). There must be someone out there with a good deal in this economy. Please let me know if you guys know of a place with a good deal.
  15. Meat

Where to get my wife's 250 Ninja serviced in Greenville, SC

I really hate to detract from Pitzers Purple Penis, but I need to get my wife's 2007 Ninja 250 serviced (I think it is a carb issue). Does anyone know of a good shop to take it to in the Greenville, SC area? I don't mind driving 50 miles or so to a good shop.
  16. Meat

Does anyone have a technical support number for Starlane that is in the US?

Having technical issues with my Starlane GPS-R and need technical support. Does anyone have the US phone number for Starlane customer support?
  17. Meat

Camera Systems for bike

I am leaning toward the POV 1.5M camera system for my track bike and wanted to get some opinions on it and other camera systems. $700 is about all I want to spend right now, but if something is just amazing and costs a little more I can always go up in price a bit and just eat rice and water...
  18. Meat

Wi-fi at Barber

Is there wi-fi in the paddock at Barber? If so, where and do we need anything to log on or is it open access?
  19. Meat

GPS-R help at Barber

I STILL have not gotten my Athlon GPS-R to transmit to my laptop. I will be at Barber 6/27 and 28...or 26 and 27, whatever sat and sun dates are. Really, if anyone could help me get the thing to transmit to my laptop I would really appreciate it.
  20. Meat

Fuel Jug Valve Trick

I notice that a lot of guys will buy the below hose and valve for their fuel jug only to have it seize up after a few track days....and then switch to a straight hose. https://ssl.circletracksupply.com/images/P/pitposse_2044_61213635.jpg I have used mine for 2.5 years and have no problems with...