Search results

1. Southerly

Thanks to CRs & others at Tally

I wanted to say thanks to the CRs as well as other N2 members who provided assistance on Saturday after I crashed and injured myself. With injured ribs and a sprained wrist I couldn't do much for myself. They took down my canopy, loaded up the SUV and put my bike on the trailer. I am bad at...
  2. Southerly

Photographer at Road Atlanta

Who was the photographer at Road Atlanta this weekend. I wasn't able to hear well enough at the riders meeting. I heard the prices, but not the contact information.
  3. Southerly

Water Wetter at 31 degrees?

I took a look at the forecast at Barber for the weekend, and the days look OK, but I noticed that the lows are listed as 31-32 degrees. Since I will be hauling the bike in an open trailer in the early hours of Saturday morning, I am wondering if I should put the anti freeze back in, or if it...
  4. Southerly

2010 Member Package

Has anyone received a membership packet this year? I have seen a few posts in other threads from people saying they have not received it. Does NESBA no longer send members a card, and a coupon for a t-shirt, the manual, etc.? If we are supposed to receive something, how do we go about doing so...
  5. Southerly

Saving a Front End Slide?

I have been thinking about my crash on Saturday and Barber, and thought I would ask about it here. Basically, from what I can figure out I just pushed it a little too hard into turn 12 (I think it is 12) in the first lap after lunch, and the front tire slide out. Looking at the front tire...