Search results

1. jaren warren

Teknic VR-IIr leathers, size 44

Sold my last track bike so it's time to sell my leathers, etc. I loved these leathers. Very comfortable. Obviously track tested by the pics. Saved my butt a few times. Size 44. I'm 5'9", varied between 158 and 170 pounds and they fit very well. $175 + shipping. I live 15 minutes from Road...
  2. jaren warren

Forcefield back and chest protector

Sold my last track bike, so it's time to sell my gear.... Forcefield Body Armour, back and chest. Both size L. Very effective by experience. $70 for the set, + shipping. I live 15 minutes from Road America, so pick up could be an option.
  3. jaren warren

Teknic boots, size 42

Sold my last track bike, it's time to sell the gear.... Teknic boots. Size 42. I usually wear a size 9 shoe. Obvious wear and tear from riding. See pics. $20 + shipping. I live 15 minutes from Road America, so pick up could be an option.
  4. jaren warren

nesba logo carved on an egg

A friend used a denstist's drill on an egg and made the old nesba logo. It's really hard to take pics of a 3D object....... Attached files
  5. jaren warren

condor wheel chock

trailer version. Used 2 years. Typical mild rust. Can deliver to Road America. $100
  6. jaren warren

GPS Lap timers

I've been wanting to do this. The downside is that most phones are insuffient when it comes to their GPS frequency and you need to buy an external bluetooth GPS for it to be effective.
  7. jaren warren

How have you been preparing for the 2013 season?

My face was blue for a reason..........
  8. jaren warren

How have you been preparing for the 2013 season?

I've been prep'ing in the off season by holding my breath for a midwest schedule. :confused:
  9. jaren warren

6'x9' trailer $1,000

yes .
  10. jaren warren

6'x9' trailer $1,000

fall bump
  11. jaren warren

Calling Bubba Z!!

Hey! Don't forget about me! Dave Lochart was the one who convinced me to get the 2T. In the midwest, Road America has a cart track that's great for a 125. Sooooo tiring. Only 1 mile long, but I can only get 4 laps in before fatigue. Constant cornering.
  12. jaren warren

6'x9' trailer $1,000

Yes it is
  13. jaren warren

Would you come back to NESBA?

Yeah, those CR's. They're just in it for the pay. :D Back to topic....... A limitation in this thread is that there's probably A LOT of midwest riders that don't pay attention to the nesba forums anymore.
  14. jaren warren

Exactly why I don't race. An I rider admitting he enjoys stuffing just because it's racing.
  15. jaren warren

yes, as much as I could afford to
  16. jaren warren

NESBA Passing Rules

I was doing this a couple of weekends ago with my 30HP rs125. Pure fun.
  17. jaren warren

6'x9' trailer $1,000

Chilton Trailer, 6'x9' deck. Hinged ramp. Full size spare. 2 years old. Pulls perfectly straight. Lights in excellent condition. Don't need any longer (used < 10 times to haul motorcycle. Condor wheel chock does NOT come with trailer) Kohler, WI...
  18. jaren warren

Iowa Speedway anyone?

any pics? I saw lots of cameras out there.
  19. jaren warren

Most physically demanding track

Iowa speedway on a 125!
  20. jaren warren

Casey Stoner&#39;s Replacement: Marq Marquez

I think you mean "Maaaaahk Maaaaahkez"