Search results

1. jaren warren

Teknic VR-IIr leathers, size 44

Sold my last track bike so it's time to sell my leathers, etc. I loved these leathers. Very comfortable. Obviously track tested by the pics. Saved my butt a few times. Size 44. I'm 5'9", varied between 158 and 170 pounds and they fit very well. $175 + shipping. I live 15 minutes from Road...
  2. jaren warren

Forcefield back and chest protector

Sold my last track bike, so it's time to sell my gear.... Forcefield Body Armour, back and chest. Both size L. Very effective by experience. $70 for the set, + shipping. I live 15 minutes from Road America, so pick up could be an option.
  3. jaren warren

Teknic boots, size 42

Sold my last track bike, it's time to sell the gear.... Teknic boots. Size 42. I usually wear a size 9 shoe. Obvious wear and tear from riding. See pics. $20 + shipping. I live 15 minutes from Road America, so pick up could be an option.
  4. jaren warren

nesba logo carved on an egg

A friend used a denstist's drill on an egg and made the old nesba logo. It's really hard to take pics of a 3D object....... Attached files
  5. jaren warren

condor wheel chock

trailer version. Used 2 years. Typical mild rust. Can deliver to Road America. $100
  6. jaren warren

6'x9' trailer $1,000

Chilton Trailer, 6'x9' deck. Hinged ramp. Full size spare. 2 years old. Pulls perfectly straight. Lights in excellent condition. Don't need any longer (used < 10 times to haul motorcycle. Condor wheel chock does NOT come with trailer) Kohler, WI...
  7. jaren warren

Woodcraft REAR stand: spools only

Sold.................
  8. jaren warren

Pit Bull Restraint PINS: GSXR

Sold...........
  9. jaren warren

Phone as Laptimer

I've seen people use their phone as a laptimer, using a $10 app. Now that I'm cool enough to have a smartphone, I'd like to do the same. Anyone on here do this? What exteranl bluetooth GPS do you use? What app do you use (trackmaster?) ? What app do you use to integrate the bluetooth GPS...
  10. jaren warren

2006 gsxr 750 $3,300

SOLD I'm gonna focus on the 125 next year..... salvage title in hand galfer SS brake lines keyless 1/4 turn gas cap vortex rearsets micron exhaust safety wired / drilled (oil cap, oil plug, brake caliper bolts) steering dampener rear stand spools k & n air filter woodcraft case cover...
  11. jaren warren

The Vinylsaurus Rex hookup!

I finally got my 125 back together so I could show off Greg's work. If I'm not gonna be fast, I might as well look fast! Nice job Greg! He put in a lot of extra work on the front circle to get it the right size and shape.....looks great. Still waiting on a couple of Gossamer decals, but it...
  12. jaren warren

paging alan fedderson

Cancel post.....got it
  13. jaren warren

749scott caught in the act!

I knew he loved his bike but.....
  14. jaren warren

2007 ninja 250r street

2007 Kawasaki ninja 250r 804 miles perfect condition except light scratch on right mirror and bar end from garage mishap decals removable all stock near Road America $2,200
  15. jaren warren

Congrats Nate (smoove)

Not only did he bring the Gu LE (2008 BHF raffle bike......2001 gsxr 600 srad John Gu Limited Edition) back from the dead, he EARNED the :i: bump on it! Well deserved my friend. Smooth and consistant without horsepower.
  16. jaren warren

Congrats to 749Scott

Nice job earning the bump to :i:, in the RAIN and wind at Road America! (of course, on a cheater bike)
  17. jaren warren

2003 CBR F4I 600 street/track bike

SOLD This was my street bike that got me from &#8216;B&#8217; to &#8216;A&#8217; in Nesba. Not in perfect cosmetic condition due to one low speed low side at Heartland requiring a new right clip on and windscreen. Oil and brake fluid regularly changed with Honda fluids. ~14,080 miles...
  18. jaren warren

3 rail motorcycle trailer--near road america

sold sold sold
  19. jaren warren

gingerman

Is anyone checking the schedule for Gingerman to be added as often as I am? Damn winter. 5-6" of white stuff tonight.
  20. jaren warren

Just a little FYI on gas.......

I've always been anal about getting 93 octane for my bike. Anytime I fill up for a track day (bike and gas can), I put some in my van first to flush out the lower octane. But it's always been a pure guess as to how much needs to go through until it switches over.......... On my way out of...