Search results

1. E

Pretty Disappointed

Gotta say, I'm pretty bummed about the lack of njmp weekends.
  2. E

The 2013-2014 offseason

So what are everybodys plans for their bikes, gear, trailers, fitness, yada yada yada.....Figured its about appropriate tiem to start, since most of the MA is done with trackdays for the year. I got quite alist for the winter- -Full chassis service, bearing inspection, need a new chain and...
  3. E

ROLL CALL - NJMP Lightning 10/5-6

Is there gonna be any room for walk ups, I won't know if I am going to have to work this weekend until 3PM today.
  4. E

8/30-31 Videos

Sv650 my bum! The last video I was behind you and your brother for many a lap. Thanks again for the beer, that victory was good stuff!
  5. E

8/30-31 Videos

8/30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPE7yraV2V8 8/31 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aEjoY4Eu1M
  6. E

8/30-31 Videos

I group, 8-31, not sure which session. I've got two more that are uploading now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z2Mkg-sXcI&feature=youtu.be
  7. E

Lightning 8/17-18

Yeah, I remember that bike, you were rolling around pretty good! Thanks for the tip on the start/finish, my buddy reccomended that to me as well, braking too early is my big problem, I am confident with corner speed, just gotta set the speed later. I didn't even know that rubber thingie existed...
  8. E

Lightning 8/17-18

From saturday- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR0LZTc9nqY&feature=youtu.be Fun day, made some more progress, and I can see that i need to be a bit more aggressive off the apex, as well as staying in the throttle longer in the front straight. All in good time though. Thanks for a great day...
  9. E

Favorite Blueninja1 Quote

Heh, this thread was even better than I expected.
  10. E

Fantastic B Group track day 5/13 @ NJMP

Lol, yep, that was me. Sounds like you had a blast though, and thats what it's all about. Congrats to the new CR, and to whomever had the pleasure of teching me in, i was the nimrod who forgot the numbers and wound up doing them upside down in the tech garage.:doh:
  11. E

Fantastic B Group track day 5/13 @ NJMP

I think you were pitted right around the corner from me...had the honda with the odd shutdown problem?
  12. E

Roll Call: NJMP (4/28 or 4/29)

Just ride your ride, and don't worry about much else, you'd be surprised at how comfortable you will feel running with the I group. Congrats on the bump.
  13. E

Roll Call: NJMP (4/28 or 4/29)

Flonase is the win against allergies, but bummer man.
  14. E

Scorpion helmet

Good starter helmet, not the best build quality, better than hjc and kbc. Probally the best price point helmet. As far as build quality is concerned, my cousin had one and the rubber trim around the base started peeling off, nothing major, just a nuisance.
  15. E

nesba suprise i think

Its kind of funny how this track brings bikes on board to get out of debt, then gives them the boot, and then brings them back once thye are back in the hole. If there wasn't such a derth of tracks, I'd avoid it all together. Heck, even if it does re-open to bikes, i'll personally avoid it...
  16. E

ATTENTION PROCRASTINATORS!! NJMP Season Opener- 25days!

Too cold, and I'm gonna be at work all weekend, have a fun and safe time out there.
  17. E

Short people and race suits.

I'm 5'7" and about 200 lbs, I started with a used Kobe size 46, it was a little tight overall, especially with a back protector However, the forearms and calf area was loose. I got rack size 48 from heroic and it fits me pretty nice, perfect in the forearms, and legs, slightly tight in the torso...
  18. E

Sept.25/26 What a FUN...

Best mistake i made was accidentally pitting out with a bunch of cr's going out to play. Learned a crap ton during that session. Someone should have black flagged that white dually tho, he passed a cr on the right on the front straight.