Search results

1. crewnutz

Ohlins shock CBR1000RR-R SP

Selling a brand new Ohlins TTx shock for a 2021+ Honda CBR1000RR-SP or any RR-R. $1000 shipped
  2. crewnutz

Missing ramp - Summit Point endurance

Someone borrowed my aluminum folding ramp and didn’t return it the other weekend at Summit during the endurance race. Would be cool to get it back... Thanks!
  3. crewnutz

Bell Pro Star helmet

Selling a nearly brand new Bell Pro Star helmet. Size Medium Build date is May 2016. Never down or dropped. Worn a few times, never crashed, still in excellent condition minus some bugs that need cleaned off :) This helmet is no longer available from Bell as far as I know...it originally...
  4. crewnutz

PittRace endurance purse

Can anyone tell me or point me to where I can find information on how much the purse was for the endurance race for PittRace and for the upcoming event at VIR?
  5. crewnutz

2015 Yamaha R1 Superbike - price drop!!!

2015 Yamaha R1 Superbike Superbike motor with one race weekend (MotoAmerica @ Laguna Seca 2016 and two trackdays this year) Built by RSRacecraft with YEC kit internals…I don’t know all the details sorry. If you have any questions about motor details you'd have to call RSRacecraft. Ohlins...
  6. crewnutz

TCX R-S2 Evo boots size 44 - two pair for sale

Selling two pairs of TCX R-S2 Evo boots size 44 1 - Black used pair $130 shipped 1 - White used pair $130 shipped
  7. crewnutz

N2 Racing - suggestion

Just a thought as an idea for a different class of "racing" for N2 to host... A club in the UK recently started offering a separate competition on race weekends called "Time Attack" It basically is a superpole style competition where riders go for the best lap time as opposed to gridding up...
  8. crewnutz

TCX RT-Race boots Brand New 44

Selling two sets of TCX RT-Race boots size 44 One set is white/black and one is black/black. Both have never been worn. $220 shipped per set
  9. crewnutz

2015 Yamaha R1 Superstock bike

2015 Yamaha R1 Superstock bike This bike is a pretty standard spec R1 superstock race bike...motor is stock though. Ohlins 30mm cartridges Ohlins TTX shock Ohlins steering damper SBS brake pads HEL Performance brake lines YEC ECU Dynojet quickshifter Fast Frank Racing quick change rear axle...
  10. crewnutz

2015 Yamaha R1 Superbike

2015 Yamaha R1 Superbike This bike would be perfect for MotoAmerica this year with the rule change to allow forks and all the sweet stuff! Original bike raced in MotoAmerica by myself and then we were building a proper superbike for Macau. Unfortunately that never happened and the bike still...
  11. crewnutz

2015 Yamaha R1 forks w/ Ohlins cartridges

Selling a complete set of front forks off a 2015 Yamaha R1 with Ohlins 30mm cartridges installed. These were off of my MotoAmerica R1 which I did not even race the full season on. Ready to bolt up and ride or change springs to suit you. I believe they have 1.0's in them now. $1750 OBO
  12. crewnutz

2015+ Yamaha R1 Ohlins TTX shock

Selling a brand new, never used/mounted, Ohlins TTX shock for a 2015+ Yamaha R1. Was purchased for a project and is no longer needed. Comes in original box and packaging. $1250 OBO
  13. crewnutz

2014 Yamaha R6 race bike

Selling a 2014 Yamaha R6 race bike $7200 OBO First I will say that this bike has a "blank" frame. It was purchased from Eric Pinson who advised us that he got the frame direct from Yamaha. I have no information on it beyond that. The bike will come with a bill of sale only but it is clean...
  14. crewnutz

KTM RC390 Cup bike

Selling Renzo Ferreira's 2015 KTM RC390 Cup bike. This bike was used by Renzo Ferreira for two rounds of the MotoAmerica KTM RC390 Cup series this season before being kept for use only as a practice bike. Ridden less than 10 times this year between two races and a few trackdays. Bike is as it...
  15. crewnutz

Bell Star Carbon Helmet

Selling a Bell Star Carbon helmet. Worn maybe three times? Size Medium Includes dark smoke, light smoke, and clear visors. $375 shipped OBO
  16. crewnutz

Alpinestars Supertech R boots

Selling a pair of Alpinestars Supertech R boots. Size 44 (I am a 10.5 shoe). Worn one season by me at Isle of Man TT and Macau GP. Crashed in once at Macau GP but only minor scuffs and abrasions. Otherwise perfectly sound and I would not hesitate to use them. Blue at top of boot is leather...
  17. crewnutz

RS Taichi 303 suit

Selling my RS Taichi 303 leathers worn by me during the 2014 season when I rode for EBR. (Isle of Man TT & Macau GP) Suit was crashed in once at the 2014 Macau GP. Just minor scuffs and abrasions. Suit is structurally sound and I wouldn't hesitate to wear it. Blue color was leather paint...
  18. crewnutz

Dunlop slicks - new

Selling a set of brand new Dunlop slicks. KR448 front - X3302-3 compound (medium) this was a custom front we tested at Macau but it is a medium compound basically KR449 rear - 5436 compound (medium) They are for a liter bike. Built in 2012 but have been stored in a cool dry place...
  19. crewnutz

Motul 300v oil & brake fluid - cheap!

Selling a case of Motul 300v 10W40. I will throw in two bottles of RBF660 brake fluid and some other stuff I have laying around. All of them are brand new and unopened. $100 shipped
  20. crewnutz

Moto-D tire warmers

Selling a set of Moto-D dual temp tire warmers. Used less than 10 times during 2013-2014. Fit 120/200 size tires. $225 shipped