Search results

1. Trkdaywannabe

Dunlop slicks US NTec $300

I have a new set of US N-Tec Dunlop slicks, purchased 3/1 of this year, if anyone is interested. I'm looking to get $300. Looking like a required surgery & recovery time will cut my season short. Don't want to have them sit for a year, if someone can use them. Specifics are: KR448 & KR449 F/R...
  2. Trkdaywannabe

2011 GSX-R 600 race ready for sale - $ 9,800

I currently have Mike's '08 Gixxer........top notch stuff, impeccable condition, and everything put together VERY well. GLWS.
  3. Trkdaywannabe

N2 @ NCBIKE - October 27th - ONLY $99!!!!!

Are we running CW or CCW ??
  4. Trkdaywannabe

VIR "Grand course"

Nice footage......awesome day. I believe the chilly morning temps caught a few people out, took the 'A' group a few rounds to settle down, and maybe fatigue/brain lapse set in after lunch with some others. All in all, a good time. I'm glad to hear he'll bring it back again after a strong show of...
  5. Trkdaywannabe

Email issues?

I didn't get a reply at all, after inquiring about credits, because I had to cancel my Sun. NJMP date after my truck broke down on the drive up Sat afternoon. I believe my elite membership is still in good standing. Even more bummed because I was hoping to use credits, and cash, to do a Summit...
  6. Trkdaywannabe

Talladega and NCBIKE dates added!

Would love to get signed up for these dates but something seems to be crapping out with the home/calender pages. I keep getting a timed out message before I can even get into my account to sign up :(
  7. Trkdaywannabe

VIR "Grand course"

I did it a few years back.....had a GREAT time. Lots of alone time on the track, if that's what you need. You only get a few laps in......but it feels like you're riding forever. The only bummer, for me, was giving up north T7 , but you get pretty much everything else. I'm already signed...
  8. Trkdaywannabe

04-07 CBR1KR track fairings......

Misc. track fairings, to replace or have for cheap backups. They are Pit-Tek.....somewhat flexible. Never mounted, pretty crude white primer finish. I have the following: Tail section: $40 (stock rider seat needed type) Tank cover $40 (one cracked tab that holds left insert) Front fender $20 (...
  9. Trkdaywannabe

NC Bike paddock area......

I've done some searching, no luck.......did the paddock area ever get paved at NC Bike, or is plywood still the norm for your pit ? I've never been there, just going by what I've heard from when they first started doing bike days.
  10. Trkdaywannabe

R6 calipers, HEL lines, master, res., pit bull

Brake components and front stand are sold. Open to offers for the clip-ons, and stock exhaust.
  11. Trkdaywannabe

I can drop this stuff off at VIR 5/29-5/30. Heading that way with the stand for someone. Not looking to part the lines, master and calipers just yet. Want to drop the contents of the box of goodies Also, don't have pics yet, but I have a full stock exhaust for an 09 R6R.....header, cat, and...
  12. Trkdaywannabe

The switches are sold. $80, shipped, for everything.... NOT INCLUDING the stand lift.
  13. Trkdaywannabe

Looking to dump the box of stuff.
  14. Trkdaywannabe

Jarvis, not doing Pitt, but I'm looking to hit VIR on Monday, 5/26, or even 5/28-5/29. I'm southwest of VIR, about 50 minutes, so I could run them up there anytime you're around, I'll likely be riding.
  15. Trkdaywannabe

Cleaning out the garage. Parts are off an 08 R6R: Front calipers HEL braided lines OEM Brembo master Fluid reservoir...(I lost the short hose) OEM clip-ons, straight, with switches and bar end weights. Top triple (no ignition key...
  16. Trkdaywannabe

2008 GSXR 600 TRACK BIKE

I can answer that.......no, I just picked it up today !!
  17. Trkdaywannabe

2004-2007 CBR 1000RR aftermarket goodies.....

The levers will also fit the RC51
  18. Trkdaywannabe

2004-2007 CBR 1000RR aftermarket goodies.....

Working on getting pics posted. All items are coming off of my 2007 CBR 1000RR: Dymag cast magnesium 5 spoke wheels, $1700 (they have about 1900 street miles on them, no track) and I'll throw in several new rear sprockets, in addition to the nearly new one on there. Jardine RT-1 dual outlet...