Search results

1. Trkdaywannabe

Dunlop slicks US NTec $300

I have a new set of US N-Tec Dunlop slicks, purchased 3/1 of this year, if anyone is interested. I'm looking to get $300. Looking like a required surgery & recovery time will cut my season short. Don't want to have them sit for a year, if someone can use them. Specifics are: KR448 & KR449 F/R...
  2. Trkdaywannabe

04-07 CBR1KR track fairings......

Misc. track fairings, to replace or have for cheap backups. They are Pit-Tek.....somewhat flexible. Never mounted, pretty crude white primer finish. I have the following: Tail section: $40 (stock rider seat needed type) Tank cover $40 (one cracked tab that holds left insert) Front fender $20 (...
  3. Trkdaywannabe

NC Bike paddock area......

I've done some searching, no luck.......did the paddock area ever get paved at NC Bike, or is plywood still the norm for your pit ? I've never been there, just going by what I've heard from when they first started doing bike days.
  4. Trkdaywannabe

R6 calipers, HEL lines, master, res., pit bull

Cleaning out the garage. Parts are off an 08 R6R: Front calipers HEL braided lines OEM Brembo master Fluid reservoir...(I lost the short hose) OEM clip-ons, straight, with switches and bar end weights. Top triple (no ignition key...
  5. Trkdaywannabe

2004-2007 CBR 1000RR aftermarket goodies.....

Working on getting pics posted. All items are coming off of my 2007 CBR 1000RR: Dymag cast magnesium 5 spoke wheels, $1700 (they have about 1900 street miles on them, no track) and I'll throw in several new rear sprockets, in addition to the nearly new one on there. Jardine RT-1 dual outlet...
  6. Trkdaywannabe

Moto GP tickets, for 4/13

If anyone is interested I have two tickets, section: MG104, row 1, seats 1 & 2 for the GP in Texas. These are race day only, Sunday, tickets and are near the start finish line, according to the seating chart. My wife has to have a procedure done, and we're not going to be able to make the trip...
  7. Trkdaywannabe

08+ R6R Hotbodies set......

......sold.......
  8. Trkdaywannabe

XT Ultra lap timer trans recvr, Scala G4 bluetooth com.

Cardo Scala Rider G4 bluetooth communicator. Enables you to communicate with passenger, passenger and another couple, or up to 3 riders. These are nifty to have while street riding. I bought a used Goldwing and the owner included this, it's like new. I have a different system for my wife and I...
  9. Trkdaywannabe

A few R6R goodies + other bits.....

Finishing up my semi-retirement cleaning... 09 stock can.............................$65......taken off bike when new, less than 50 miles on it, no damage at all. I can deliver to VIR next weekend.
  10. Trkdaywannabe

2009 R6R goodies

Sold the bike, these are the parts that I removed: Hotbodies body, no front fender.....(always passed tech with no problem, some chips & cracks)......$200 Pics of remaining pieces a few posts down
  11. Trkdaywannabe

Dunlop Q3...anyone experience them yet?

I need a new set of street tires to get my bike through inspection. Anyone have experience with the Dunlop Q3 ? They seem to be pretty reasonably priced. I have my track only tires mounted to spare rims, just need something to hit the street when the mood strikes I'm traditionally a Michelin...
  12. Trkdaywannabe

Putting out a feeler.....

Anyone interested in a brand new, 2013, CRF110 for $1750 ? I have an extra one
  13. Trkdaywannabe

09 R6 w/street track setup

Sale Pending
  14. Trkdaywannabe

Alpinestars SP-1 suit, (one piece)

suit is sold
  15. Trkdaywannabe

A* GP Pro gloves XL (size 11)

I received these as a gift and don't need them, I already have 4 different pair of gloves. They are new with the tags, and they are the authentic build, not the knockoffs. I tried to take pics to show the tag and kevlar lining, but it was rather hard to get a good pic. I was told she purchased...
  16. Trkdaywannabe

A-stars Tech back protector size L

I upgraded to a new chest/back protector, so I wanted to offer this up to anyone who might need a nearly new back protector. I only wore this protector about 4-5 times. The elastic in the shoulder/adjusting straps and belt is still like new, not all stretched out, and the armour itself is mint...
  17. Trkdaywannabe

Christmas day track day ????

In my account page, under event registration, it shows a track day at Little Talle available ?? Is this for real ? I'm inclined to check this out, since we have no other plans :tothetrack:
  18. Trkdaywannabe

main NESBA site....

...typed the nesba info into the address bar and DecalGirl comes up...WTF ?? Logged into the forum, went to the home page, tried to get into my account that way and it tells me that the security certificate has issues. Just me having these issues or is something up ??
  19. Trkdaywannabe

FS: A* Supertech back protector $75

Since I upgraded to a new chest/back protector, wanted to offer this up to anyone who might need a nearly new back protector. The elastic in the shoulder/adjusting straps and belt is still like new, not all stretched out, and the armour itself is just as good. Fortunately I never 'tested' how...
  20. Trkdaywannabe

'04-'07 CBR 1000RR wheels

SOLD !!!!!! Thanks Mike !!