Search results

1. shell015

$360 Credits for $300

Expires 7/21/2022. No transfer fee. You’ll get the full $360 as seen in the screen shot where I inputted info to make sure.
  2. shell015

2013 Hyper Lite XLR 27HFS Toyhauler $19,000

2013 Hyper Lite XLR 27HFS. $19,000. Clean great used condition. Everything works. No issues, no roof leaks, no delamination. 30 gallon fueling station, queen bed up front, U-shaped dinette converts to bed, HappiJac queen bed in the garage. Garage is 9 feet deep. Pull down screen at rear...
  3. shell015

Credit for sale.

FYI, I bought all his credits last week.
  4. shell015

Credit for sale.

PM sent with a couple of questions.
  5. shell015

Roll Call - Road Atlanta Oct. 20-21

That's Matt Heidel's former bike when he started to race it in 2010 or so. Here's a story from 2013 about him from battling cancer in early 2000's and then back on this bike in 2010: http://www.thetimesnews.com/20130102/after-battle-with-cancer-local-racer-is-back-on-the-bike/301029840 Matt...
  6. shell015

FS: $205 in credits for $180

....and Sold to D2R6. Looks like he's got dibs on the other credits from my buddy too.
  7. shell015

PM replied and Wendy, I'll give you second dibs if D2R6 doesn't scoop them up. As mentioned to him in my PM, I've got a buddy who also has $205 in credits who said he'd sell his for $180 and I can put you in touch with him if D2R6 doesn't want his credits. I'll send you PM once I hear from D2R6.
  8. shell015

Doubtful I can make any events for the remainder of the season due to work and other planned activities. I've got $205 in credits I'll sell for $180 with no transfer fee with me being Elite member. Credits expire 11/29/16 so you can still use them as late at the Barber event! PM if interested.
  9. shell015

Re-livin' the days...

Probably means this great rider from the not too far past: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Duhamel
  10. shell015

WTB: Credits

PM/conversation started since I have credits I need to sell. Check messages.
  11. shell015

Up for Sale 2 days at Hotlanta Advanced group

PM'd (or "started a conversation" if that's the new PM style).
  12. shell015

Bob, ARE WE RIDING OR NOT?

Exactly. I've got a lot of "hell yeah!" but little action in the few hours that I posted this. So the more "fully refundable deposits" via PayPal that come through in the next week, the better.
  13. shell015

Bob, ARE WE RIDING OR NOT?

Edited by me: I can't say much, but I'm going to pull the plug on my date to help another organization that's making plans for possible April dates. I hate to do this but hopefully more news will come out in another week or so.
  14. shell015

$205 credit

Be sure to email info@nesba.com to verify if the fee will apply or not if you sell the credits. Better safe than sorry. Better yet, maybe you can get a full refund from NESBA since they rescheduled the day.
  15. shell015

$205 credit

Just a FYI to help you sell them, and it's not in the "sticky" post for transfer rules, but as of 2011 Riders Manual, credit transfers are subject to a 15% surcharge. This means the buyer of $205 credits will get $174.25 in their account. Manual states: "Credits issued after 1/1/2011 are...
  16. shell015

FS: Nearly new Lockhart Phillips tire warmers

Lockhart Phillips tire warmers and as seen here: http://www.lockhartphillipsusa.com/Tire-Warmers/ but in black, not red (black hides any grease/dirt better!). I bought them used and they have very little use by the previous owner (maybe 5 trackdays if even that). I've never used them. They...
  17. shell015

another A group session

Figure I wouldn't post this in Aman's thread he started in Nov 2012 and others have updated for 2013. Gould's post seems to be more logical for 2013 A group vids. NESBA at Barber Nov 9th-10th, 2013 A Group videos prior to loosing 3rd gear in Sunday's 2nd session. 11/0/2013 Session 2...
  18. shell015

laptimer - knee pucks - rotozip

Ahh damn. I was about to offer for you to pay me $20 to take those pucks from you and I would promise not to pass you close, or maybe not even pass you at all the entire weekend. I guess I'll stick with giving you $20 in cash $$$ and make many close passes on you... :rolleyes: