Search results

1. McGixxer

GoPro hard mount for your bike with mirror block offs!

We sure are. You can email me at MotoMounts@gmail.com or order them by sending $50 to the same address at Paypal.com or ($55 for express shipping) contact me for anything outside the USA
  2. McGixxer

GoPro hard mount for your bike with mirror block offs!

Our "MotoMount" is on a ball-joint or ball-stud which allows you to spin the GoPro 360 degrees and adjust it any way you want up/down, left/right, etc... The mounts are for the GoPro camera, GoPro HD, and GoProHD2 and our MotoMount replaces one or both of your mirrors on your bike. These mounts...
  3. McGixxer

GoPro Hard Mount for your bike

Our "MotoMount" is on a ball-joint or ball-stud which allows you to spin the GoPro 360 degrees and adjust it any way you want up/down, left/right, etc... The mounts are for the GoPro camera, GoPro HD, and GoProHD2 and our MotoMount replaces one or both of your mirrors on your bike. These mounts...
  4. McGixxer

GoPro Camera Mount with Block Offs

Im sorry that you were not happy with my mount. As much as I would love to make these out of aluminum it would drive the price up a lot. Vortex for example makes JUST a plain block off set, or mirror block off set for $77.00. Other knock off brands make them for $40 to $50 ISH dollars. But...
  5. McGixxer

Yes I still sale these.
  6. McGixxer

NOLA Motorsports Feb 11 12

I have two sets of weekend passes (4 tickets total) for NOLA for Saturday Feb 11, and Sunday Feb 12! They cost $840 ($420 a set) I REALLY need to sell these because I cant make this trip now. I will take $650 for both sets of passes! If youre interested, please email me at McGixxer@gmail.com...
  7. McGixxer

NOLA Feb 11 12

I have two sets of weekend passes (4 tickets total) for NOLA for Saturday Feb 11, and Sunday Feb 12! They cost $840 ($420 a set) I REALLY need to sell these because I cant make this trip now. I will take $650 for both sets of passes! If youre interested, please email me at McGixxer@gmail.com...
  8. McGixxer

Anyone need a Go Pro mount?
  9. McGixxer

2006 GSXR750 Track bike

The picture doesnt work, and its only 1.1KB so something is wrong. Got any more pics?
  10. McGixxer

The beginning of this thread has a picture of the mount, the 2nd pic shows the stud pretty good
  11. McGixxer

Here is a video using our mount at JenningsGP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQgSmM_yAuc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  12. McGixxer

The camera is on a "ball stud" which means you can adjust any axis you want and as much as you want. All you do is loosen the screw, spin the mount up, down, left, right, diagonal etc... Then lock it down.
  13. McGixxer

We sure do
  14. McGixxer

$45 plus $5 shipping
  15. McGixxer

Anyone need a GoPro Mount?
  16. McGixxer

WTB GSXR1000 Track Bike

I have placed a deposit on a bike and hope to pick it up soon. Thanks to everyone who sent me PMs!!
  17. McGixxer

WTB GSXR1000 Track Bike

WildBill, thank you for the reply but Im looking for something newer than 03. GLWS though! Brian, I will call you tomorrow! ;)
  18. McGixxer

WTB GSXR1000 Track Bike

Looking for an 07' or newer GSXR1000 trackbike. Want to race it in WERA so it needs to have Race plastics. PM me if you have a bike your looking to get rid of!
  19. McGixxer

WTB - GSXR Sub Frame for 04-05 600/750

Im looking to buy a GSXR 600/750 2004-2005 Sub Frame, please contact me if you have a straight one that you are willing to part with in exchance for some $$$ ;)
  20. McGixxer

We now have mounts for the following bikes: Suzuki GSXR600 & GSXR1000, Years 2000+ Kawasaki ZXs/Ninjas, Years 2003+ Yamaha R1/R6, Years 2000-2006 Honda CBR600/CBR1000, Years 2004+ Triumph Daytona 675, Years ALL (made to order)