Search results

1. McGixxer

GoPro hard mount for your bike with mirror block offs!

Our "MotoMount" is on a ball-joint or ball-stud which allows you to spin the GoPro 360 degrees and adjust it any way you want up/down, left/right, etc... The mounts are for the GoPro camera, GoPro HD, and GoProHD2 and our MotoMount replaces one or both of your mirrors on your bike. These mounts...
  2. McGixxer

GoPro Hard Mount for your bike

Our "MotoMount" is on a ball-joint or ball-stud which allows you to spin the GoPro 360 degrees and adjust it any way you want up/down, left/right, etc... The mounts are for the GoPro camera, GoPro HD, and GoProHD2 and our MotoMount replaces one or both of your mirrors on your bike. These mounts...
  3. McGixxer

NOLA Motorsports Feb 11 12

I have two sets of weekend passes (4 tickets total) for NOLA for Saturday Feb 11, and Sunday Feb 12! They cost $840 ($420 a set) I REALLY need to sell these because I cant make this trip now. I will take $650 for both sets of passes! If youre interested, please email me at McGixxer@gmail.com...
  4. McGixxer

NOLA Feb 11 12

I have two sets of weekend passes (4 tickets total) for NOLA for Saturday Feb 11, and Sunday Feb 12! They cost $840 ($420 a set) I REALLY need to sell these because I cant make this trip now. I will take $650 for both sets of passes! If youre interested, please email me at McGixxer@gmail.com...
  5. McGixxer

WTB GSXR1000 Track Bike

Looking for an 07' or newer GSXR1000 trackbike. Want to race it in WERA so it needs to have Race plastics. PM me if you have a bike your looking to get rid of!
  6. McGixxer

WTB - GSXR Sub Frame for 04-05 600/750

Im looking to buy a GSXR 600/750 2004-2005 Sub Frame, please contact me if you have a straight one that you are willing to part with in exchance for some $$$ ;)
  7. McGixxer

GoPro Camera Mount with Block Offs

We now have mounts for the following bikes: Suzuki GSXR600 & GSXR1000, Years 2000+ Kawasaki ZXs/Ninjas, Years 2003+ Yamaha R1/R6, Years 2000-2006 Honda CBR600/CBR1000, Years 2004+ Triumph Daytona 675, Years ALL (made to order) Our mounts probably fit other years, if your year isnt listed, you...