Search results

1. matt2212

Congrats! Fadhee in "A"!

Congrats on a well deserved bump! I think I ( or judy) was the first respondent to your first post... Now I can't keep up with you lol... In a very short time you ( and your brother) will be the fast guys in A for sure. Everyone should look at the way you have learned to ride and model it...
  2. matt2212

Bob, ARE WE RIDING OR NOT?

At the request of someone that I respect I removed my post Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. matt2212

I'm out I hope to see all of my friends here in the future, somewhere else.... Those that I don't I will miss you, good luck in all of your future endevors. The people of nesba have been like family to me, I always looked forward to seeing all of you at every track event that I could make...
  4. matt2212

ANY WORD? Positive or Negative. Something please!

Because selling $2000 season passes based on a fake schedule is not fraud? Just saying Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. matt2212

Something completely unexpected...

I saw you in a place today that will love having you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. matt2212

ANY WORD? Positive or Negative. Something please!

Sorry dzum got to disagree It's fraud It's across state lines and a federal crime If you don't get all your money back call the us attorney in pa and complain Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. matt2212

It's called chapter 7 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. matt2212

2011 gsxr-750

I quit No I don't I quit No I don't Just fu@$ing ride Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. matt2212

Ride to Barber from Chapel Hill

John is be happy too just depends on if/ how I go I'm trying just have a few things in the works Call me whenever 252-207-5461 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. matt2212

40.00 suit cleaning at barnacle bill's

Put cash in the inside pocket of your suit and send it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. matt2212

A-stars boots aizing

^^^^ This Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. matt2212

Ride to Barber from Chapel Hill

When it gets a little closer I'll know my plans better and we can talk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. matt2212

Roll call Barber who's going?

You remember how to ride better than I do, I had to do something... And that's how you go so fast there, use the downhills Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. matt2212

Roll call Barber who's going?

I hope because I've been riding a bike a lot... Fast laps in June start in February Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. matt2212

new girl from VA

new girl from VA You can run them till the little holes are gone Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. matt2212

new girl from VA

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=19249 Just to go along with what john said read the first post in this thread Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. matt2212

Sliders on footpegs?

+1 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. matt2212

A morning to remember

The riders meeting starts in 5 minutes If you are not already walking you are LATE Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. matt2212

What is everyones track day plans this year?

Dam kas you will be rolling from all that!! I will defiantly see you at all those weekday north events Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. matt2212

how much snow did you get ?????

Hell I even went fishing this morning... Caught some too ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk