Search results

1. matt2212

Barber, end of season Meat-n-Greet

Who's in and what ya bringing Party is saturday night 6:30 ish I need a basic head count so we can all plan accordingly I'm in for 20 lbs of pulled pork and slaw steamed NC shrimp a few Bushels of oysters (If everyone will eat them) I know Mr Kenny Walsh will be rocking the grill like no...
  2. matt2212

VIR Repaving

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23634519/Cloning%20and%20Repaving%20Release%20FINAL%20100513.pdf
  3. matt2212

VIR Meet-n-greet june 1

As usual the festivities are on... I'll be bringing a few pulled pork butts some slaw and dogs for the kids... I talked to Kenny, the crew will be doing it up as only the Irish Racing boys can:cool: who's in? what ya bringing?
  4. matt2212

Beginner pit area, SE events

Beginning June 1 & 2 at VIR and for the rest of the season, we would like to invite all new members and beginner riders to take advantage of a new pit area designed just for you! At each event we plan to have an area in the paddock where new members and beginners can pit with, or be pit...
  5. matt2212

Favorite Blueninja1 Quote

I thought, after reading a few of the discussions here and a funny one I saw on someones signature this would be fun.... Here is the one that made me think of this "but trust me when I do get that seat time I will be as fast as anybody"
  6. matt2212

Special thanks to Barnicle Bill

The zipper on my a* suit blew out less than 2 weeks ago at VIR and Bill turned it around including return shipping, patching the knees and cleaning in under a week and it is as good as new with a heavier zipper Thanks Bill I highly recommend Bill to anyone who needs leather repair or...
  7. matt2212

Vortex frame sliders and clip ons 08-12 cbr 600 RR

Frame sliders $35shipped lower 48 Attachment: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364155781.519540.jpg [ 54.54 KiB | Not viewed yet ] Clip ons 48 mm new in box no bars just clip on May fit other bikes do the research if u want ( some gsxr's I think ) $60 shipped lower 48 All prices Obo...
  8. matt2212

Exhaust heat wrap

Can someone give me the lowdown on proper installation of exhaust wrap? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. matt2212

VIR camping and power fees for 2013?

I heard a rumor that the fees for camping and power will be changing for 2013 has anyone heard different? I heard the fee for camping is the same but the power will not be included so an additional $25 or $75 for an RV with power and $60 for a tent with power. Aditionaly I have heard a $25.00...
  10. matt2212

Barber nov 1011 a group * discounted

I have both hays for barber in A group for sale Both days for $375
  11. matt2212

NESBA tops the list

well done http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=49585 :congrats::congrats:
  12. matt2212

Trailer roof mount a/c bracing

I was looking at a roof mount a/c unit and was told that the cross beams may need braced around the hole to support the ac. It seems that it will sit across a few of the roof beams and have been told by some that it is plug and play, others to brace it. What does everyone think? I thought...
  13. matt2212

Go Get Um Chuck

watching the updates on roadracingworld.com and saw Dane on the provisional front row! keep it up and I hope to see you on the box!!:popcorn:
  14. matt2212

Diesel truck advice

So, I was looking at new a new 2500 Chevy with a duramax diesel, 2012 model it is a very nice truck and i was wondering if anyone had any advice? two questions I have are If I remove the dpf filter (no emissions in my aria) and other exhaust restrictions what kind of fuel mileage will I get...
  15. matt2212

Trailer upgrade. How Big?

So Ive decided to move up from my single axle 6x12 v-nose to a bigger trailer I got good deals on a 7x14 V-nose but it has a funny diamond plate finish on it or for an extra $100. i can have a 7x16 V-nose ramp door diamond plate on the v and fenders but nice plain white finish. Both are new 2...
  16. matt2212

NOLA ride share

I know there is a ride share section but i figured maybe this is a better place for this one. For many of us nola is a LONG ride so i thought some of us may want to talk about sharing transportation. I will have room for a bike and rider leaving eastern NC Thursday and returning after riding...
  17. matt2212

Pre season warm up Jennings GP feb 4,5,6

The weather has been warm and the forcast looks great so far. I'm making the treck to jennings with a pitstop to see Chuck At PCW for some pre season tweeking. All three days are only $325 if pre paid. A Febuary fix weather in the upper 70's I'm stoked already
  18. matt2212

A stand up guy

I would like to state for the record that Joe Haynes (Bad_Karma) is a man of his word While going to his session on sunday at patriot he happened to hit my truck with his bike, it did some damage to my door and to his credit he stopped, waited for me at my tent to find me and report the damage...
  19. matt2212

whats cooking? vir p,n

Many meet and greet meals have been planed well in advance but it seams that vir p,n is lacking plans... I know its October and the end of the season so is there no"meet n greet" bc its a Sunday Monday event? if yes who's got what? ill man up with some burgers and dogs, buns etc I'm afraid...
  20. matt2212

faster than me, someday

I just wanted to share a pic of our newest future nesbian Dylan John Paulson He was born at 5:10 pm June 28th and weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs see everyone as soon as my wife lets me;)