Search results

1. snikwad

Pitbull TRS pins. R1

1 set of pitbull TRS pins for 04-06 R1 Asking $50 shipped.
  2. snikwad

Plastics. Pc3. Timer mount. Battery.

Sold my R1. Bought these track plastics from a member here but never had a chance to run them this season. They're for 04-06 R1s, they're eBay brand, painted. I'd like $200 for them. They're boxes up and ready to go. Buyer pays shipping. PC3 for same 04-06 R1. Excellent condition. I went to a...
  3. snikwad

04-06 pc3

4. snikwad

2013 V-nose 7x16 trailer.

Posting this for a buddy. Basically he bought it, and then after hooking it up. Wifey OK'ed a toy hauler. So he's trying to let this one go. http://eastnc.craigslist.org/rvs/4059416310.html Contact me or the CL email. Thanks.
  5. snikwad

Penske double shock. 600RR.

Hey. I recently switched to the gold stuff. Now I'm selling my old unit. Sprung for 180lbs rider. Worked fine for me at 160. Cleaned up nicely ready to go. I've been told by one of them trackside suspension guys that it could use a rebuild, but worked awesome for me at the track. No issues, no...
  6. snikwad

BMW car wheels...

Selling a set of DPE R05 Varinat S wheels. These are forged 2 piece wheels, welded together, hotrod style. No longer available from DPE. Specs are 19x8 ET31 and 19x10 ET45 5x120 72.xmm hub bore. These are ideal for a E46 non M chassis and E36 chassis but am currently running them on my M3 with...
  7. snikwad

Lots of tires for sale

Just posted it up on wera, but figured id post here too... http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/tires-tires-tires/
  8. snikwad

05-06 600RR race plastics

Got a spare set with the bike when I bought it. They're damaged and all but they work. They fell hard on the right side. Some fiberglass repair and they'd be steady again. Asking $150 plus shipping. We all know plastics require huge boxes to ship and its not cheap. So $150 OBO plus shipping. I...
  9. snikwad

WTB: R1 headlight harness

Looking for a headlight harness for a 04-06 R1. just the headlight harness. I know you guys with 100% track bikes have these laying around from when you took the headlights off. Gimme a good price on one. cmon hook it up.
  10. snikwad

WTB 04-06 R1 parts

Looking for a 04-06 R1 taillight, and possibly some street tail fairings depending on price and condition, but mostly price. Also looking for a kick stand assy. not just the stand, the whole thing. def need a cheap taillight and kickstand tho, cause worse case i can fit it into the race tail...
  11. snikwad

Galespeed Type M (forged mag) 04-07 1000RR

My forged mags are being repaired as we speak by framestraightsystem.com I managed to find a piece of missing rumble strip 2 years ago at VIR and hit it so hard i was thrown out of the saddle and almost off the bike. In the process bending both rims, no cracks or anything, just bent them. I sat...
  12. snikwad

Marchesini rim R1/6 99-03

1 USED alu marchesini 5Y front rim, for 00-03 R1. should fit R6 too no rotors, complete with spacers. wasblue, powdercoated white. 1 single chip, inside rim where tire bead sits. asking $530 shipped. obo Here's the deal, i bought it to try to retrofit it to my 06 R6V, but i failed to see that...
  13. snikwad

2006 R6V Track bike - Needs nothing.

Selling my lightly used, trackbike. WILL NOT PART OUT! Really dont want to, but im gonna be making some big moves soon, and while i love this thing, i could use the extra cash and i know i could replicate it in the future. So very reluctantly, here goes... Clean NC title, IN HAND MY- 2006...
  14. snikwad

Lap timer holder

Selling 1 AIM lap timer holder. kinda rare piece. billet lap timer holder, 50mm. fits 1000RR and 06+ R6V and any other bike with 50mm fork tubes. Asking $45 shipped.
  15. snikwad

Vortex sprockets - Yamaha

I have 2 rear sprockets for OEM Yamaha wheels for sale. will fit R1/6 alloy sprockets, one black one silver. Silver one is used with a few trackdays on it, black one is brane new never been mounted on a bike. Black 44t - new - $45 shipped Silver 46t - used - $40 shipped Both --- $$80 shipped...
  16. snikwad

PC3 USB from 06 R6

Ok, bazzaz installed and everything looks good. so the PC3 and the Bazzaz standalone quick shifter is now for sale. $160 shipped for the PC3, sounds fair? I do not know which other models it fits, but im pretty confident it will work on all years 06+, just dont quote me on it. Link to quick...
  17. snikwad

Bazzaz QS4 standalone quickshfter

Selling a very lightly used Bazzaz QS4 USB that I only put on the R6 back in July. It has 3 trackdays on it. Bike not street ridden. It performed flawlessly. It's in mint condition. So mint you can still read the label sticker on the harness. Reason for sale. Replaced with ZFi TC +QS. So I...
  18. snikwad

04-05 1000RR race plastics + Ladybird/Brembo brake

So i have complete rear brake conversion kit for 04-07 CBR 1000RR for sale. ss line, Ladybird bracket, and Brembo calper w/pads. ready for mounting. black bracket, gold caliper. clear line. Not sure what to ask, i know what i paid for it, but this one in in mine condition, i know what they go...
  19. snikwad

RC-51 parts

Trying to clear up some space. 2001 Frame w/ a ding, and clean title. - $500 + s/h 2001 Swingarm - $50 + s/h 2002 Swingarm, broken spool and scratched. - SOLD 2001 Carbon fiber hugger - $100 + s/h 2001 stock throttle tube and cable - $30 + s/h pics upon request. Prices DO NOT include...
  20. snikwad

F/S: AIM MychronLight Tg Lap timer

Selling a used AIM lap timer & beacon timer software version: V 19.15 INCLUDES: timer w/ remote sensor extra timer battery 4 screws to mount timer to AIM mount (Not included because i cant find it) tool for mounting w/ screws beacon w/ battery installed and cord(see below) manual beacon has...