Search results

1. RADAR Magnet

How to transport the bike to the track? Need your help!

The new RRW magazine has a good article on this, including recommendations for ramps, but I don't have it handy right now. As for the pit bull, their TRS is awesome but you want it to be secure. If you put something between that isn't secured you haven't accomplished much; bike will move...
  2. RADAR Magnet

Heat Shielding

I've used Thermo Tec a couple of seasons and been happy with it.
  3. RADAR Magnet

Is it too cold for track day?

41 degrees??? I got one word for you - NFW!!!
  4. RADAR Magnet

CSS vs YCRS

I intend to take YCRS later this year because so many people have strongly favorable reviews but other schools can still be helpful. Curriculum and method of instruction are important but if you click with someone you can learn a lot regardless of the school. Either way, I'd suggest doing a...
  5. RADAR Magnet

For Sale: Honda 2000i Generator

Sorry, didn't mean to jack your thread. I also have a 2000 and have wondered if it makes more sense to get another one or to streamline and get a 3000. If I connecting 2 2000s produces 4000 then I'd do that; just don't know if it's as simple as that. If it's not a straight sum then I might...
  6. RADAR Magnet

For Sale: Honda 2000i Generator

Why not pick up a second 2000 and connect them?
  7. RADAR Magnet

N2 2014 Schedule - PLEASE READ

Definitely deficient in Summit bot overall a healthy schedule in light of what it could've been if NESBA had just folded. This year is one of transition; likely better next year when both N2 and PRE are able to start scheduling at the normal time of year. Besides, it's still early; maybe some...
  8. RADAR Magnet

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Congratulations and good luck! I look forward to checking you out later this year.
  9. RADAR Magnet

New organization

I actually just got off the phone my by cc company. I was hoping to avoid the hassle by getting the money refunded straight from NESBA. Besides, it's only since late Friday that we've known NESBA is in the process of being taken over; that helps with proving things to the cc company. I held...
  10. RADAR Magnet

New organization

That's the essence of what I said but disputing is a pain in the neck and I wanted to try and give Bob/Rob a chance to do the right thing and refund my purchase. We've gone past two deadlines for providing more information and now know no more than before as it pertains to refunds. As for...
  11. RADAR Magnet

New organization

Sounds like there's still a lot of wood to chop. Unfortunately, no real info for those of us that bought a season pass. I get that everyone is working hard but there's a limit on disputing charges and I don't want to push it. I'll check back in if you guys get everything sorted out.
  12. RADAR Magnet

New organization

I do expect anyone taking over NESBA to take on the responsibility of refunding what we've paid; trying to take the assets while ignoring the liabilities is not a good way to start. That said, I don't care if it's technically Bob/NESBA or Rob/N2, somebody needs to step up and refund our season...
  13. RADAR Magnet

Roll call Barber who's going?

The MW region shut down not too long after I started doing track days so I never go to ride with those guys. Based on forum activity I always thought it seemed like a healthy region but figured track attendance must have been weak and justified Bob's decision; felt bad for them but figured...
  14. RADAR Magnet

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

If it gets straightened out you should come ride with us; we need a healthy membership base!
  15. RADAR Magnet

Hello Nesba? Full season pass holders?

That's not exactly clear. Are you focused on confirming our purchases? We've already seen them confirmed on our credit cards. You need address the issues and concerns that have been raised in other threads. Your lack of response to this situation has shaken confidence in the schedule and the...
  16. RADAR Magnet

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed John resigned as a result of being kept in the dark about some things; I doubt the CR's are better informed than he was. I sure hope this club recovers and forgets about all this crap. It has so many strong attributes, just ridiculous to not be able to make a...
  17. RADAR Magnet

Your avatar - you're such a smart ass!
  18. RADAR Magnet

I just called Road Atlanta and they don't have NESBA down for April 5 - 6 or May 24 - 25. They have two NESBA events and neither matches NESBA's calendar (though one is close) They have NESBA down for April 18 - 20 and July 4 - 6. That's obviously not the three events currently showing up on...
  19. RADAR Magnet

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

Barber registrations not showing-up in account?? I agree with all of this. I was planning to do Jefferson at the end if March and hit Road Atlanta in April; now I have no idea what will happen with the rest of the schedule. Really sucks for those of us that bought the season pass. This is...