Search results

1. RADAR Magnet

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

I just called Road Atlanta and they don't have NESBA down for April 5 - 6 or May 24 - 25. They have two NESBA events and neither matches NESBA's calendar (though one is close) They have NESBA down for April 18 - 20 and July 4 - 6. That's obviously not the three events currently showing up on...
  2. RADAR Magnet

Grips and Bar Ends?

I don't like the look of my stock grips and bar ends; have done a bit of surfing on alternatives but thought I'd come out here and see what opinions are for each. Which grips/ends do you guys like or dislike?
  3. RADAR Magnet

Lynyrd Skynyrd in IOM Video

I wouldn't normally expected to hear southern rock accompany an IOMTT video but they way they did it was actually pretty cool. Other than that, this video did not give me goosebumps like Asphalt & Rubber claimed but it did distracted from the snow for a few minutes. Now to crank up the heater...
  4. RADAR Magnet

Black Friday Targets?

Anybody got there eyes on particular gear that may be on sale next Friday? Motorcycle lift, torque wrenches, stands, warmers, suits, helmets etc. Whose seen what that might be a good deal? I'm thinking about a lift from Harbor Freight; heard it's pretty good if you put a better chick on it...
  5. RADAR Magnet

Barber I group Sat/Sun available

Hate to post this but due to a death in the family I just emailed NESBA to cancel my days at Barber this weekend. Don't know how quickly it will be processed but anyone looking for I group should give them a call. Have a great time down there; I'll have to target the spring event. Is the...
  6. RADAR Magnet

Tips for removing gopro mount?

I need to pull one off and really don't want to muss up Swens' work. Anyone found a good way to remove them without ruining the paint?
  7. RADAR Magnet

Take WERA's Summit Main Dates?

Any chance we can pick up WERA's cancelled dates at Summit Main this weekend (9/21,22)? I doubt too many people already registered for Jefferson would mind switching to Main.
  8. RADAR Magnet

WANTED: '05 CBR600RR Radiator

Looking for a spare; PM if you have one in good condition.
  9. RADAR Magnet

Which brake pads???

Can someone recall the brake pads that were auctioned Saturday night that are so good Derek removed his brake lever? I want to remove mine too. Thanks.
  10. RADAR Magnet

Bleeder recommendations

I'm interested in getting a bleeder and looked at the Mity vac but there are a bunch of different versions. Anyone have a recommendation for one that works best for bikes? Thanks.
  11. RADAR Magnet

Why LEDs on trailer not working?

I picked up a bunch of LED lights for my trailer today; popped them in and some worked while most didn't. The brake lights and the running lights on the fenders worked fine, but every light on the body did not work. I tried reversing how I inserted them and that did nothing. I replaced one...
  12. RADAR Magnet

Shifting Question

With the 2013 schedule mostly set I'm finding myself looking forward to another season of track days. As this year will be my third, I'm still relatively new and have much to learn. One thing that I struggled with last year was shifting while leaned over. I'm hoping the collective wisdom of...
  13. RADAR Magnet

GoPro Mount for Gauges?

I am interested in mounting my gopro so that I can view my gauges but need help finding the right solution. My steering damper rules out using the ones that mount in the middle of the triple tree, and while I might be able to use an L bracket just to the left, I'd rather have a straight on...
  14. RADAR Magnet

Northern VA to Road A in July?

Just checking to see if anyone from Northern VA is interested in teaming up to head down to Road Atlanta in July. I'm signed up for all three days and can also meet up between here and there if you're south of me but I'd prefer to keep it close to route down I have a 6 x 12 trailer that can...
  15. RADAR Magnet

Pit Bull TRS install question

So I'm the proud owner of a new Pit Bull trailer restraint but I'm not the best when it comes to actually working on stuff and have a question about the installation. How tight should I tighten the bolts? It seems like it's something of a balancing act; tight enough to keep things from moving...
  16. RADAR Magnet

Winter diversion

Just a little TT distraction to help bridge the gap between fall and spring; great video, great music; hopefully it's not a repost but tough luck if it is! :flipoff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS43s3slbGY&feature=BFp&list=FL6URRAMAoI7UC4B7_qNRhrg
  17. RADAR Magnet

Crash Questions

I'm actually not sure of exactly what I want to ask. I wrecked in turn one at BeaveRun a couple of weeks ago. It was the first session of Sunday morning, I think lap three. I'd like to learn something from it but I'm honestly not sure what happened. Despite not having any video or the...
  18. RADAR Magnet

Spare tire mount?

This is a question for everyone with an enclosed trailer - how do you mount your spare tire inside the trailer? I've searched the forum and not seen that discussed much; checking internet sites usually leads to options for mounting externally. I found one thing for internal but there's so...
  19. RADAR Magnet

Thanks to the NESBA community!

I had a great time at Summit this weekend; was there for both days; first track days of the season. The riding was a ton of fun and I made some nice improvements but the more significant aspect of the weekend was the display of community and family among the NESBA members. I've seen people...
  20. RADAR Magnet

XT Ultra Lap Timer?

I feel a little silly asking this but I'll claim noob status and ask anyway! How do you guys attach the XT Ultra-Lap timer to your bikes? The receiver and I/R module are easy enough to connect but how to you affix them? Velcro? Fyi, I have a 2' cable and this is going on an '05 CBR. Thanks...