Search results

1. bmrboy

Bob, ARE WE RIDING OR NOT?

William ... Yes there has been some anger vented , I think it's only natural though !! we all hate to see the club that we have grown to love & have been loyal to for years , fail in such a way ... The NESBA family [us members] has nothing to be ashamed of , we tried to do our best promoting...
  2. bmrboy

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

Thanks Mike .... I know I can count on your moral support .....:adore:
  3. bmrboy

Just messing with him .... and he knows it !!! you should read the sh!t he sends me !!!!! :D It's all good ..... everything is cooooool ...... :agree:
  4. bmrboy

Bob, ARE WE RIDING OR NOT?

The Captain Abandon ship weeks ago ......
  5. bmrboy

Hey Aman , I hear there giving away free bus tickets to Delhi , want me to get you one ... HAHAHAHA :nutkick:
  6. bmrboy

Had some minor surgery yesterday .... Took a pill !!!! everything is beautiful .....:)
  7. bmrboy

2011 gsxr-750

no................ No ................... No ..........
  8. bmrboy

2011 gsxr-750

hahahahahaha , Yeah what ever !!!! :shutit:
  9. bmrboy

not !!! Why don't you come look me up at the track .......
  10. bmrboy

2011 gsxr-750

:agree:
  11. bmrboy

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER JRA , Ruhe ... will post something somewhere , OUR FAMILY WILL BE SAVED !!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED ,I just pissed myself ......... ;) :tothetrack: Yes , there will be a PARTY , a BIG FREAKING PARTY ..... :agree:
  12. bmrboy

It's TRUE ........ JUST read a letter from JRA. ,,, JRA. ,M Ruhe , and JRA's brother GREAT DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:congrats::congrats: ARE... starting a NEW CLUB ......:D I just knew JRA. WOULD NOT JUST FADE AWAY !!!!! Just goes to show you how much WE MEMBERS , the...
  13. bmrboy

I just heard the same thing .... JRA. !!!! The PHOENIX may be rising ........:agree: ..... :adore: ..... :adore:
  14. bmrboy

Hello Nesba? Full season pass holders?

REALLY ???????? That's what you told me a month ago !!!!!!!!!!!!! :spank:
  15. bmrboy

2011 gsxr-750

I may possibly have a 2011 GSXR-750 that's ready to roll , body work , paint , tires & goodies PM if there is interest .. SORRY !!!!!!!!!!! NOT FOR SALE ........ There's a New Club coming to town .... And I'm riding with them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. bmrboy

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

WT-???????????????????????????????? To my fellow friends & NESBA members .... This is a Dark day .... JRA , YOU WILL SORELY BE MISSED !!!!! My hopes of a good track riding season are diminishing !!!!!! JRA resigned , my friends ... There is something drastic happening !!!!! :confused: My...
  17. bmrboy

Roll call Barber who's going?

Yes , I got there just after that .... I hoped that Zelda would cheer you up ..... You do remember ??????? :wow:
  18. bmrboy

Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

One of my most favorite Roads ..... :agree:
  19. bmrboy

VIR Dates ?????????????????????

William ............... I think you know exactly what I'm talking about !!!!!!!! You sound like your speaking from experience , :haha: about the adult diapers swelling when wet ...............:D