Search results

1. bmrboy

2011 gsxr-750

I may possibly have a 2011 GSXR-750 that's ready to roll , body work , paint , tires & goodies PM if there is interest .. SORRY !!!!!!!!!!! NOT FOR SALE ........ There's a New Club coming to town .... And I'm riding with them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. bmrboy

how much snow did you get ?????

Alright this is an Epic Storm ... snow totals .... I have 22" and still coming down. :wow:
  3. bmrboy

VIR Dates ?????????????????????

Really hoped to see more VIR Dates ...... Would like to think more are in the works ... :dunno: North on Mondays ?? is a stretch. I guess $99 Mondays is a thing of the past. Only 2 South Days in a row end of June I think it's fairly safe to say PCW ... Chuck and crew , will not be making...
  4. bmrboy

Merry Christmas New Years Wish .....

Merry Christmas to all my fellow NESBA Members ....... :agree: A New Years Wish ... May all our track days be filled with Sunny sky's , a Great day of riding with all our friends ..... A cool drink , lots of good times , some good laughs , a Great Bar-B/Q , and some GREAT memories & FREE...
  5. bmrboy

New words

I guess I must be really out of touch with the English language , new words .... 1] Twerked 2] Hose pipe ..... S. Georgian for garden hose !!!!!! :dunno:
  6. bmrboy

VIR Repavement corner widening ...

Was just reading , NYST Turn 3 improvement .... I wonder how much VIR management has taken into consideration the needs & wants of the Track day organizations ??? VIR is a world class facility and I understand why they are making their improvements ..... But I wonder how much they have us...
  7. bmrboy

Wtb wheels 2011 gsxr-750

Like the title says people ... WTB extra set of wheels ... with or with-out rotors send me a PM.... So we can work-out details :D
  8. bmrboy

Who's coming to VIR S.S.N. ????

Ok my fellow riders .... VIR S.S.N. is just around the corner , there's no time like ... RIGHT NOW , to sign up !! We all know S. coarse is best kept secret in the South ... Come and ride the Shrew .... It's a Blast & 1/2 .... Best bang for your Buck , E-ticket ride , It's wicked fun &...
  9. bmrboy

VIR S.S.N. Weekend.

Does anybody know who will be doing tires & suspension set-ups that weekend ?? :dunno: It appears that Chuck will be at Indy ...... :doh: Will Fluidology be there ???????? :notsure:
  10. bmrboy

wanted ..2011+ gsxr 7-fitty

OK.... it worked for Aman ..... looking for the same ... like the title says ...... :idea:
  11. bmrboy

Whats a good 600 trackbike ??????

OK, This is what I'm looking for ... I need some good information .... I'm thinking of getting another track bike. I'm more accustomed to larger 1000cc bikes ... My delema here is what would be the best for me ..... R/6 OR GSXR-600 ?? What are the differences in the handling charteristis ...
  12. bmrboy

Godfather bumped to a group

Mike Beard .... AKA, The Godfather of Sicilian Race Team, gets bumped to "A" Group Congrats Brother .... you worked hard for it ... you deserve it ... I'm glad I was there to watch it happen .... :D :congrats: You were just flying Brother ... just freaking flying ....... :wow...
  13. bmrboy

Bmw s 1000 rr bodywork

I have full lower belly pan-painted blu - blk never used front fender 2 complete tail sections set of attack clip-ons new wind screen [hot bodies] hot bodies super bike seat w/pad [fits like stock seat just fiber glass] New in the box carbon Lorraine front racing b/pads excellent pads Body...
  14. bmrboy

Just want to say THANKS !!!!!

Hi all..... Just want to say a few things,will try to make it short; First,Thanks to Kenny & Kyle and the rest of the Irish Racing crew Cory two Butts, Matt Paulson and everyone that contributed to Saturday nights meet and greet Awesome as usual. :D Now, everyone that knows me realizes that...
  15. bmrboy

Daytona 200 ??????

Ok whats the deal ????? Daytona 200 .... Is it going to be televised or what ???????? :argh: Maybe I missed something !!!!! Would really like to see Chuck G. & Dane Westby and crew kick some ass on the new Honda 600 ....... :spank:
  16. bmrboy

Sicilian Racing,WHERE YOU ???

All right you guys .... First track day is 2 months 7 days !!!!! What are your plans ??? :notsure: Squirrel boy.. is your trasmission fixed ? If not, get your ass in gear .. get er done :agree: Gdfther .. did you buy a 750 ?? if so,that thing better be ready to ride in April,if not,your 600...
  17. bmrboy

Merry christmas .....

Just wanted to say... MERRY CHRISTMAS ... To my NESBA family .... and all my new friends ..... These past 2 seasons have been a BLAST ... Just wanted to let all the CR's know that they bring so much to the club. :) I have had the time of my live !!!!! Special thanks to the south east...
  18. bmrboy

Bmw s 1000 rr photo's

Here are some photos, VIR last summer 2012 bump !!!!!!!!
  19. bmrboy

Bmw s 1000 rr 2010 2,600 miles

Retiring from track riding :( Arthritis is creating some problems for me ... So If I can't ride at 100% :argh: It's best to step away ... with that being said ... my little Rocket sled needs a new home. This bike is 100% ready to rock needs nothing ... extra's as follows DUNLOP N-TEC...
  20. bmrboy

Bmw k 1200 rs 2003

I'm thinking I may have to part with 2003 BMW K 1200 RS .... 37,000 mls. This bike is in immaculate condition ..... options; adjustable wind screen, cruise control,heated hand grips,semi integrated abs brakes,hard bags,4 wind screens custom Corbin seat & OEM seat. BMW Motorrad color,alpine...