Search results

1. flyR6

06-07 GSXR wheels and race plastics

This is my spare set of rims and the race plastics which have never been down. The wheels are straight and come with the rotors and the sprocket carriage as well. I have race tires on the wheels but can remove them for shipping since they are basically done. I will do $400 plus shipping for...
  2. flyR6

Kobe X-PRO leathers sz48US

I bought these several years ago but have only worn them about 15 times and unfortunately the first time I crashed in them. Had them repaired by a leather repair shop locally and they did do a good job. The reason I am selling is they are too tight since I gained some weight and started...
  3. flyR6

06/07 GSXR 750 rims

I used these a couple of times last year but only got to ride once this year. Decided I don't need them anymore. They are straight with no bends or dents. Comes with the rotors and cush drive but no sprocket carrier. I put red paint on the wheel for the heavy spot when changing tires instead of...
  4. flyR6

06 GSXR 750 Forks

Here are a stock set of forks with about 5k miles on them. Asking $150 plus shipping, if your interested shoot me a pm. Forks have been Sold.
  5. flyR6

06 GSXR 750 fairings

Sold!!!
  6. flyR6

Kobe X-Pro suit sz48/58

I bought these several years ago but have only worn them about 15 times and unfortunately the first time I crashed in them. Had them repaired by a leather repair shop locally and they did do a good job. The reason I am selling is they are too tight since I gained some weight and started wearing...
  7. flyR6

Arrow slip-on for 06-07 GSXR750

This has a few scratches on it from I dropped the bike off the stand in the garage and another from a strap. I have pics of them but does not affect performance. I want to get $175 plus hipping for it. Just shoot me a PM if interested.
  8. flyR6

Kobe X-Pro leathers sz48

I bought these several years ago but have only worn them about 15 times and unfortunately the first time I crashed in them. Had them repaired by a leather repair shop locally and they did do a good job. The reason I am selling is they are too tight since I gained some weight and started...
  9. flyR6

2004 6x10 V-Nose

I am the original owner and have maybe 8k miles on it. This is Horton Hauler with 3/4" treated floor and 1/4" plwood walls, interior light , 2 wheel chocks, bar for hanging leathers and a tool box. I am asking $2200 obo. I can email pics and I am located in Charleston, SC.
  10. flyR6

B group ?

I am going to RA this weekend and was curious, how soon will the CR's wave people by? The reason I ask is the manual says you can not pass a CR without them waving you by.
  11. flyR6

? about Nesba

Do you have to start off in the beginner group or can you change groups on your own? The reason I ask is a friend of mine won a CCS championship and they made him ride in the intermediate group. I'm not blazing fast as him but normally ride with the advanced group when I go to Jennings. Thanks