Search results

1. hoppa2k6

04-07 CBR1000RR Parts (Bst CF Wheels, Ohlins, Brembo, Arrow, HRC, etc.)

Didn’t get what ya wanted from Santa? Hoppa is here to help! I am parting out SOME of this beautiful garage queen. Bought this bike off a fellow forum member for a build my buddy and I are doing. He's got a vision for it, so some stuff is staying on the bike, other stuff is being removed...
  2. hoppa2k6

Hoppa's Massive 04-07 CBR1000RR Sale Thread

I've amassed a huge collection of spares over the years of riding and doing trackdays and now I'm just trying to get some of this stuff out of my basement and into a fellow rider's hands that can use it. Below is a list of what is for sale. I'll try to keep the list as up to date as I can...
  3. hoppa2k6

Hoppa's 04-07 CBR1000RR Parts Bazaar

Dan Kyle / HRC Full Race ECU 04/05 - $350 shipped Hunter Orange Fairing Stay - $120 shipped Hunter Orange Aftermarket Stator Cover - $120 shipped (OR $200 shipped for matching Fairing Stay and stator cover) Has small mark on it (pictured) OEM Stator Cover - $50 shipped Small marks...
  4. hoppa2k6

Marzocchi 50mm Forks -- the real mac daddies -- for 04-07 1000RR or possibly others

Up for sale is my used set of Marzocchi 50mm forks. These are completely huge and boss. If you know what these go for new, you're going to love my asking price.... which, outside of the Ten Kate team and a few others...no one really knows how much money was wasted on these things, BUT I'll...
  5. hoppa2k6

Translogic Quickshifter QS4 Standalone GP Shift

Translogic Quickshifter QS4 GP (pull) Standalone setup - Plug and Play - Asking $350 shipped ($460 + shipping brand new) Installed and used for one trackday. Worked flawlessly; however, installed a Bazzaz ZFi TC/QS setup, so the Translogic is out. Setup is plug and play. Easy to install and...
  6. hoppa2k6

A hoppa™ exclusive part out!!!!!!

Parting out a 2006 CBR1000RR. No frame damage. The bike saw plenty of track time and went down once on the right side; however, the damage was only cosmetic. Was toying around with the idea of building it back up as a complete track ready bike but decided to just pull the motor to use as a...
  7. hoppa2k6

Bell Star Carbon, A* Super Tech R Sidi boots, A* One Piece Suit, AGV 2 Piece..etc

Pairing down on all the gear. Don't need 10 of everything...so up for sale it goes... Bell Star Carbon Fiber - Black Beauty with $130 photochromatic (auto-darkening) lens...both near minty condition - $450obo (MSRP was $649 plus the $130 for the photochromatic lens!!!) Size Large...
  8. hoppa2k6

Sidi boots (x2), AGV Two Piece Suit, and Icon Jacket

merged with other thread.
  9. hoppa2k6

Translogic Mirco Dash 2 (for CBR1000RR and all other bikes!)

I'm parting out some of the goodies on my bikes and this is one I'd rather not let go but at this point, I have to say goodbye to it. The dash is already set to go for a 04-07 CBR1000RR. The Translogic wiring harness is hardwired into a stock 04-07 CBR1000RR harness so there are only three...
  10. hoppa2k6

XT Racing Ultra-Lap Lap Timer

sold!
  11. hoppa2k6

Go Pro Digital Hero

Go Pro Digital Hero $125 shipped. Everything you see in the photos is what you get. Nothing wrong with it....I just have too many of these laying around and need to start paring down. tech specs: The Digital HERO has a 5 megapixel still photo sensor, and supported standard...
  12. hoppa2k6

WTB: Pit-Bill Trailer Restraint System

Looking for two pit-bull trailer restraint systems for 04-current 1000rr's. Let me know if you have one or more for sale!
  13. hoppa2k6

Sidi Black and Silver eu44/us10-10.5

moved/combined to new thread.
  14. hoppa2k6

04-07 CBR1000RR Mega Thread (HRC, Sharkskinz, Arrow, Brembo, Chrome Wheels, etc...)

Tons of 2004-2007 Honda CBR1000RR parts up for sale. See last thread post for the most up-to-date available parts.
  15. hoppa2k6

Braketech Iron Rotors for 08+ CBR1000RR

Only used for a few rides last year, these Ductile Iron Braketech Rotors are Crème de la Crème when it comes to rotors. Sold my 08+ Front end on my CBR (I have an 06 1000rr) so I can no longer use these (4mm difference). Looking to get $450 shipped for them. $700 plus shipping brand new...
  16. hoppa2k6

Icon Super Duty 2 Boots (Size 11 / Stealth Version - Lowtop)

Trying to clear out the closet as I'm moving in three weeks and I really don't want to have to move all my stuff across the country (again). Good condition set of Icon Super Duty Lowtops up for grabs. Only wore them a few time. No peg wear on the soles, just a little dirty from pulling over...
  17. hoppa2k6

04-07 CBR1000RR Marchesini Race Mags (black - 16.5) and Brembo HP Discs

Up for sale is my Marchesini Magnesium Race Wheels and Brembo Front Braking Discs and Braking Rear Disc. I'm looking to upgrade to a set of BST's, so these are up for sale. No bends, no bad tire iron rash. Treated like queens! Carrier on one of the rotors was swapped out, so the gold color...
  18. hoppa2k6

WANTED: 04-07 DAMAGED Superbike Tail

Anyone have a damaged superbike tail for a 04-07 1000rr? I am making a mold for a custom tail I'm making and I need the superbike tail for a few areas of the mold. If someone has one laying around all rashed up, cracked, etc...and doesn't mind getting rid of it for the cost of shipping, plus...
  19. hoppa2k6

CBR1000RR Garage Sale!!!

I have a bunch of 1000rr parts I'm looking to get out of the garage before I move from Baltimore to Milwaukee at the end of May. Willing to offer package deals for anyone looking to buy a ton of stuff. I'll be adding to the list frequently, so check back often! Great condition 04-05 Lower...
  20. hoppa2k6

Sidi Black and Red eu 45 Boots and Syed One Piece

removed all items and combined into different thread