Search results

1. MANIX

NC Bike

Anyone bringing pit bikes for some riding on the motocross track. I am
  2. MANIX

Congrats Big Jimmy!

Man what a great weekend at Pitt Race. Like to send out a big congrats to my buddy Jimmy Withers on a mile stone that he will never forget. Glad I was there. And to all others that got a bump great job!
  3. MANIX

British Superbike Championship

Anyone watchin? My DVR started recording it. Its some good racing. Something to watch ,instead of football.:dunno:
  4. MANIX

Thank all

I would like to thank the nesba family for helpin me pull off a engine swap sat night. Jimmy,Collin,len ,John,Mark from Markbuilt and my boy Musky and the guy that come out of the fog with a filter. Could have never pulled it off. I love this.place. Just ask and someone will help you out. Thanks...
  5. MANIX

wtb woodcraft engine cover

As it says I need engine cover. anyhelp would be great. would rather give money to a nesba member before i go online. Thanx
  6. MANIX

WTB quick shifter 07 gsxr 750

WTB quickshifter setup for pc3. 07 gsxr 750. thanx.
  7. MANIX

Njmp 6/1

Whoes in
  8. MANIX

My sons first day

Firts i would like to thank all of the control riders for there everything on sunday. Me and my son vance will remember this for ever. The 30 min on 30min off gave him tons of track time, no red flags ond no rain until about 4:45. By the end of the day there was open track for about 1 hr. Thanks...
  9. MANIX

Wanted 06 gsxr headlight

I was hoping one of my fellow riders might have or know were a 06 gsxr 1000 headlight is. Thanx
  10. MANIX

Fieldsheer radar suit for sale cheap

I have 3 new Fieldsheer Radar 1 pc suit for sale! Black sz48 Red wht blk sz 44 Blue wht blk sz 42 I can do them for $380. shipped Call 724-864-2800 ask for Kenny http://www.fieldsheer.com/site2009/IE/product/radar1suit.htm