Search results

1. DUG

Alpinestars 2 Piece Suit 48/58

Alpinestars 2 Piece Suit (I think it's a "Motegi") 48 US 58 Euro Purchased a few years back mainly for the jacket, but just don't do any street riding these days. The jacket has been worn less than five times and the pants remain unused. They have a 360 degree zipper that conjoins them at the...
  2. DUG

RST One Piece Suit 46/56

RST R18 Suit 46 US 56 Euro Purchased as a backup, worn for two sessions (less than 40 minutes), never down. Replacing with a custom suit. Includes Woodcraft pucks. Retail $630 Paid $500 Asking $350 Shipped, $300 for local pickup (Ashburn, VA, 20166; Not sure what dates I'm making yet). Text...
  3. DUG

Best bang for buck generator?

If you don't have the money for Honda/ Yamaha, well then just wait until you do. Until then buy or borrow power. Otherwise spending less will cost you more.
  4. DUG

2020 season is starting...

I did this in September- Expensive mistake. Ambulance wouldn't let me ride back in the crash truck though :dislike:. 2018 R6; RIP 2019 GSXR750 picked up next day. On a better note, I re-tasked part of this years track budget and bought my pops a new F-150... :squid: Seemed like a better idea...
  5. DUG

2 Yamaha R6's for sale 2008 & 2013

Still available?
  6. DUG

Anyone painting race bodywork in NOVA/ DC area or pretty close?

Just as the title says, I'm looking to get a new set of Armor Bodies painted and was wondering if anyone knew of someone local or fairly close to my area? I'm in Chantilly, VA by Dulles Airport. Recommendations?
  7. DUG

Drop-Tail 3 bike trailer

Still available? And where are you located?
  8. DUG

New Ninja 636... $9999 MSRP?

Doooo it..! I've had about 5 ZX6Rs from about 2009 onward. Have generally flipped them for more cash and haven't had a lick of trouble out of any of em. This includes 2 track builds that I totally beat the PI$$ out of. And I have had two R6s mixed in with these. One 2016 and another 2018...
  9. DUG

N2 Gift Certificates

Anybody know where I can purchase a Gift Certificate for a buddy of mine? Couldn't find a link,,,
  10. DUG

Summit Point Main 7/14-7/15 ROLL CALL

Anybody know if there will be tire service this weekend at Summit ?
  11. DUG

2009 CBR 600rr (Street/Track Bike)

Have any pics?
  12. DUG

Pristine 2008 Honda CBR 600RR

Don't suppose you plan to get out to Summit or VIR anytime soon? I'd be a taker....
  13. DUG

Pristine 2008 Honda CBR 600RR

Ill give you $5899 plus my sister.
  14. DUG

Armour Bodies ZX6R 2009-2012 $250 pick up/ $300 shipped. Northern Virgina

Complete set of Armour Bodies race plastics that I ran for two track days before selling the bike. They have never been down, and aside from one hot spot on the lower from before I installed the heat shield they are perfect. Currently they are unpainted with yellow plates (#991) and have a...
  15. DUG

2009 ZX6R 1254miles Clear Title Lots of Extras $5700

Big price drop- Extremely clean 2009 ZX6R that was purchased this past February from a collector with only 8 (eight) miles on the odometer. Apparently, he never rode it, but to his credit he did have it on stands and battery tender along with 9 other bikes. I broke it in on the street for about...
  16. DUG

ZX6R Fresh Build- with street bodywork and clear title. Lots of Extras. Northern Virgina

Bump... Price for everything is $6750.