Search results

1. Slow Steve

2012 675R Öhlins forks and shock,

I have a complete 675R suspension and rims for sale. Prices DO NOT include shipping. I've done my best to price things fairly. I will make a package deal if you want everything. Parts are in good working condition. They do have some bumps and bruises that don't effect their operation. Separate...
  2. Slow Steve

Why we preach about safety.

Watch the first 10 minutes of this BSB race and you will see why we tell you to leave the bike and move away. Also listen to the commentators go off on the rider who runs around the track with the smoking engine.
  3. Slow Steve

2006 Ducati 749s

No title, unknown mileage. Mechanically sound, needs fairing repairs. Ohlins fork internals, brembo master cylinder. Many extra parts. I can text pictures to interested parties 410_2seven1_2four1nine $3200 Thanks, Steve
  4. Slow Steve

2002 R1 $4200

Basically stock, adult one owner bike. Never tracked or stunted. 21600 miles. Yosh TRS slip on. Needs tires, fluid changes and clutch adjustment. It hasn't been ridden other then around the block in 4 years. Thanks for looking.
  5. Slow Steve

Crash injury update

Just a quick update for everyone. After some major runaround I finally have a straight answer about my shoulder. It's going to need surgery. A piece of bone about the size of a dime has broken off the back off the shoulder socket. Unfortunately the operation is very extensive and requires the...
  6. Slow Steve

Wet tire warmers

Is there any special precautions I should take when drying them?
  7. Slow Steve

Snapon KRL toolbox $3250

Update: I still have this for$2850. I will donate 15% of the sale price to the airfence fund. Thanks for looking. Up for sale is my Snapon toolbox. I'm the second owner & it has been with me for about 5 years. This is a great box, not to be confused with the smaller cheaper KRA box from...
  8. Slow Steve

Way to go Greg-O!

Congrats on the :a: bump. You were throwing down some crushing laps! I had a hell of a time keeping up. Well done. :adore:
  9. Slow Steve

Way to go bo!!!

Borislav, Congrats on the orange shirt! :cr:
  10. Slow Steve

Streetfighter122, CONGRATS!

Congrats on the big jump to A!
  11. Slow Steve

Big Thanks To Greg McCoy

It's because of people like Greg that I like riding with NESBA. After I wrecked on VIR south with my Aprilia he was kind enough to take a part off his bike once his day was done to allow me to continue my weekend!:adore: Without his part my weekend was over. I can't say Thank You enough. Steve
  12. Slow Steve

What a fun season!

Wow, I had a blast this season, my first with NESBA. I only made 4 days this year, late start. So how long before the schedule for next year? I think it's going to be a long winter sitting on my bike dreaming of warmer days in the garage making vroom vroom noises. As a side note I wanted to...