Search results

1. Ronstopable

2018 Kawasaki ZX-10R

I was hoping to get a look at it on March 13th. Shame it wont be local.
  2. Ronstopable

Summit Main Air Fence Help Needed 5/23/2022

Rub some dirt on it
  3. Ronstopable

We typically start shortly after all the people helping setup get their trailers parked (one of the perks to setting up airfence, is early access to the paddock). Tear down starts shortly after the track goes cold on Monday. If you happen to see us out on the track when you arrive Sunday, stop...
  4. Ronstopable

All, we will need help getting the air-fence up Sunday evening and taking it down Monday. Please post up here if you can help and also add if it is both up and down or just up or down. We will be offering credits for each if you help. Thanks
  5. Ronstopable

New to Endurance

Relay is the way to go to start.
  6. Ronstopable

Welcome Greg!
  7. Ronstopable

Traxxion Dynamic 15mm fork cap extenders Showa BPF

Came off of 2018 GSXR 1000 will fit other bikes as well. $150 shipped. Already assembled and ready to go.
  8. Ronstopable

AIM Solo

SOLD!!!!!!
  9. Ronstopable

AIM Solo

Yes it is!
  10. Ronstopable

AIM Solo

AIM Solo GPS Lap Timer. Good shape works as it should. Mounting bracket included $260 shipped or best offer. Buyer pays any PayPal Fees.
  11. Ronstopable

Suspension refresh guy near Charlotte, NC

Travis Johnson at Proline Suspension 864-415-6548 I believe he is in Spartanburg SC. I have used him quite a few times. Very responsive and does great work.
  12. Ronstopable

NC Bike 5/4-5/5

I'll be there. Hopefully finish breaking in the new whip.
  13. Ronstopable

2009 GSXR 750

SOLD!
  14. Ronstopable

2009 GSXR 750

09 GSXR 750 Track Bike $3,200 OBO The time has come to sell old reliable . Bike has served me well over the last five years, however old age, weight gain (easier to get a bigger bike than lose weight), and a want for all those new fangled electronics has prompted me put her up for sale. Willing...
  15. Ronstopable

Held Full Speed Suit

SOLD!
  16. Ronstopable

Held Full Speed Suit

Thanks Bill! I guess that is why your stuff always looks new :)
  17. Ronstopable

Held Full Speed Suit

Brand New Held Full Speed Leathers ( white and black) size 56 100% kangaroo, full armor and integrated back protector https://www.thevisorshop.com/…/Held-Full-Spe…/m-m-19325.aspx I got a great deal on the suit with the intention of getting it tailored to fit. After trying it on I determined...
  18. Ronstopable

2007 GSX-R 750 $2,500

I think you need to change the plug end on the coolant temp sensor. Other than that everything should be plug and play as Andrew indicated.