Search results

1. wallacew

Bob, ARE WE RIDING OR NOT?

********edited because anger was pointed in the wrong direction******* This whole thing is freaking terrible. Every number I've called for NESBA is disconnected. No response on email. I know I've only lost a little as compared to most, but the whole thing is freaking terrible. Why is the forum...
  2. wallacew

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

here is mine, at Tally.....but its impossible to match the original post! Great PIC! WERA TGPR by Wt_Wallace, on Flickr
  3. wallacew

Shipping cost for a full 1 piece suit?

okay, Call Bill @ Barnicle Bill's repair....this man is the sensei, yoda, Hercules, budda, and Xerxes of leather repair. He has probably shipped more one and two piece suits that we have miles on the track. http://www.racingleather.com/
  4. wallacew

VIR Dates ?????????????????????

just trying to add some happiness to such a sad thread. BTW, i just stop drinking water the night before, #dontneedthem
  5. wallacew

VIR Dates ?????????????????????

Mike, when you say rain ruins your equipment, are you talking about adult diapers? Because, Your leathers, bike, and stands will be fine. But, diapers do swell when wet. I'm just checking for clarity ;)
  6. wallacew

Shipping cost for a full 1 piece suit?

Greyhound?????? I stuffed my suit in the smallest box possible and sent off for repair for $22 one way. UPS
  7. wallacew

Why We Ride - DVD

wurd, soon as i get it back.
  8. wallacew

Bored...

Okay, that's the heat! I like
  9. wallacew

Bored...

Wow, never seen that type of race. Drives the point home that there's always someone faster. Good stuff
  10. wallacew

Bored...

Ikr, that was option 5
  11. wallacew

Bored...

That was great! Something about letting go of the throttle.
  12. wallacew

Why We Ride - DVD

You da Man! Thanks
  13. wallacew

Bored...

ikr, i have to get that under control. PayPal was created by evil people, i dont even have to get up to get my wallet.
  14. wallacew

Bored...

Winter Olympics are like watching Golf in slow motion while shopping with my wife. 0 action.
  15. wallacew

Bored...

Okay, the sun is out and its not March. I need to fight the bug! I made an impulse buy and registered for the March 31st VIR date, since WERA SouthEast will run there this year! this gives me the perfect excuse to practice with my NESBA family. BUT, after registering, i didn't feel better. So i...
  16. wallacew

Why We Ride - DVD

Ummmmmm, I vote no on that one. My vote would be that we keep it as honest as possible. Yes, I know there is some hypocrisy in this, because of mailing it around, but yet in still that would be my preference. My intention was just to share it, legally as possible, because I got an advance...
  17. wallacew

Why We Ride - DVD

No worries. Enjoy it.
  18. wallacew

Why We Ride - DVD

Well the DVD is out, and has not been returned. Sooooooo. But, no worries. When it comes back it does, if not, no worries.
  19. wallacew

So, uh the schedule has been posted

Mike, i hope im that kind when im 78...or is it 82 years old? :) Thanks Mike!
  20. wallacew

So, uh the schedule has been posted

eh, i'd prefer to take a right just before them at T7. But thats just me. Personally, ive grown to like the technical parts as opposed to the sweepers and straights. Like the esses on the backside of NOLA, they are great, but once you get them mastered they are done. However, the "crest" of...