Search results

1. T

Getting a title for a salvaged bike

Thanks a lot guys, I think im going to pass on any bike without a title, unless its a track bike from a trusted source.
  2. T

Hey guys, I was wanting to buy a used, salvaged, motorcycle for track/street use but it only comes with a bill of sale. I was wondering what the process was for getting it titled as a salvaged vehicle. Since I only have a bill of sale im a little confused about how the DOT explaions the process...
  3. T

Hey guys, I was wanting to buy a used, salvaged, motorcycle for track/street use but it only comes with a bill of sale. I was wondering what the process was for getting it titled as a salvaged vehicle. Since I only have a bill of sale im a little confused about how the DOT explaions the process...
  4. T

2007 Yamaha R1 4,600 miles $6,800 Noblesville, IN

If this is still availible in Dec. Im buying it!
  5. T

FS: 2007 Yamaha R1

bump bump
  6. T

Open to offers, may trade for guns as well.
  7. T

Located in Cedar Rapids Ia
  8. T

For sale, 2007 R1 with 16,XXX miles. Im buying a house soon so this needs to go. This bike is a joy to ride. It has been well maintained, clean, and is up to date on all fluids as well as a new battery last summer. Title in hand. This bike also won the Dyno shootout at McGrath Powersports last...
  9. T

WTB 07 R1 Radiator

Looking to buy a 07-08 Yamaha R1 radiator, preferably with fans.
  10. T

WTB 07 R1 Steering Damper

im needing a aftermarket damper
  11. T

WTB 07 R1 Steering Damper

Looking to buy a new or used steering damper for a 2007 R1.
  12. T

WTB 2007 R1 Steering damper

Looking for a used aftermarket steering dampener for a 2007 R1.
  13. T

Ram air with race farings

Hey guys and gals, I just put on my race fairings for the first time and cant figure out how to connect the air intake. The street plastics had holes to screw in on the plastics but the race fairings dont have any. Do I need to drill new holes or are there single piece air ducts that you can...
  14. T

2010 Ducati 848 Feeler

Pictures please! This bike sounds like it would be right up my alley!
  15. T

Photographers at Newton

Just wondering if there was anyone taking photos at newton last weekend. I know Gron4 did some events. Anyone know if there was any photographers there?
  16. T

WTB R1 rearset

After a wreck last weekend I am looking for the brake side rearset bracket for a 07 R1. I only need this one side to get back on my bike but if you have both rearsets your willing to get rid of please let me know.
  17. T

WTB R1 Race Plastics

Well I just found a used set on ebay that I was watching and I bought it this morning after I replied to the last guy. I literally bought them 20 mins ago, so I found some. However I have not yet found a rearset. Its on the brake side, so if you have one let me know. You can ship it or meet me...
  18. T

WTB R1 Race Plastics

Thanks for the offer, those plastics are very sexy, but its a little more than I am willing to spend.
  19. T

WTB R1 Race Plastics

I would like to buy a new/used set of race plastics for a 07 R1. If you have some laying around let me know.
  20. T

Iowa Speedway anyone?

What is the price for people coming into the pits with us? We are going for the trackday not the rally. Will it be the same $35 entry fee?