1. Evil Cupcake

Annitori Quickshifter PRO 2009-current Kawasaki ZX-6R

nope SOLD I do have an older red annitori QS. pm me for details
  2. Evil Cupcake

WERA @ Pitt Race July 15-17th

Race at Pittsburgh? Where do I sign up?
  3. Evil Cupcake

CCS @ Summit 25-26 June!!

Wish I could...KWS still has my other bike and I gotta fix my clapper.....no suspension, triple or subframe right now. :(
  4. Evil Cupcake

Caption this Photo/Randy is a Boss (WERA Cycle Jam 6/17-6/19)

Thanks guys...seems that picture has gone everywhere. In a split decision, I made a bad decision to pas a slower rider in a bad spot instead of waiting for a better place to pass. I think a part of me got too confident and cocky. I ran out of real estate and got caught up with the other rider...
  5. Evil Cupcake

Cycle Jam!!!

See you down there.....I have to work all day Thursday and gonna drive through the night. No guaranteed room since I may be coming back with another bike. Sorry
  6. Evil Cupcake

CCS @ VIR 11-12 June….Roll Call!

I can't get Friday off.....see ya Fri eve
  7. Evil Cupcake

Is there a practice or track day Friday?
  8. Evil Cupcake

Ill be there on a clapped out Kawi....1 sprint MW Sat and old man 40+ class Sunday. Want to pit together Vinny?
  9. Evil Cupcake

New Project....2014 636 Engine swap into 2009 ZX6R

With thoughts to do a superbike build on my 2009 ZX6R, I tossed around a few ideas for reliability and a solid 125+ hp. After speaking with KWS in Charleston, SC, I decided to pick up a friends 636 motor that came out of his wrecked 2014 ZX6R with a mere 56 miles on it. I will be using the 09...
  10. Evil Cupcake

Summit Point 5/6 - 5/7 ROLL CALL

Those bathrooms off in the distance are creepy at night....I get the feeling there is a creeper in the bushes waiting to assault me as I emerge from a fresh shower.
  11. Evil Cupcake

My grill just got cleaned........at the dentist...bwahahahaha
  12. Evil Cupcake

In......gonna be pulling in really late. I'll bring some kind of dessert.
  13. Evil Cupcake

Atl 3-26 crash check in and thanks

Will, Quentin, and few others of us were happy to make sure your truck was loaded up....I think finding your keys was the only issue. Make sure you take care of you first and hopefully you can heal up quick and come on back out soon.
  14. Evil Cupcake

NCCAR April 2 Novice group

Glad you had a good time!!! Stay out of the grass
  15. Evil Cupcake

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

Rain tires loaded.....
  16. Evil Cupcake

2009 Kawasaki ZX6R Monster Edition Clean VA title

Will have at Road Atlanta this weekend with title in hand. 4000.00
  17. Evil Cupcake

2005 GSXR 600

It has a race fairing stay too......green flames so it's gotta be faassssstttt!
  18. Evil Cupcake

2009 Kawasaki ZX6R Monster Edition Clean VA title

Can deliver to Road Atlanta event March 26-27th Selling a very strong well maintained 2009 Kawasaki ZX6R Monster Edition sportbike near Danville, VA (very close to VIR Virginia Intl' Raceway) -Clean VA title -Great brakes and tires -17k miles -Superbike stainless steel front brake lines...
  19. Evil Cupcake

RA March 26 & 27

I am coming from Hyco Lake/VIR area Friday afternoon down 29 to Greensboro and I-85.