04-06 YAMAHA R1 PARTS: OHLINS, GRAVES, RACETECH, VORTEX, WOODCRAFT, and More

HEF

Selling all of the Go-Fast Parts off of my '06 R1 pictured below. All parts have just one race season (2015) and have never been crashed. Please add shipping to the listed price...shoot me a PM with your Zip and Ill give you a shipping cost.

Ohlins YA343 Shock (105 Spring)...I bought brand new at the beginning of '15...shock will be shipped in original box with owners manual- $650

OEM Fork Tubes w/ Race Tech Gold Valve Internals (1.0 Springs - 200lb Rider) - $600

Graves Full TI Exhaust System...will be shipped with Graves EXUP Servo Eliminator ($55 value) - $650

Ohlins Steering Damper w/ mount - $200

Hotbodies Complete Set of Race Bodywork...painted Black at beginning of '15 season...never crashed, has a few normal wear marks (rock chips, etc.) - $200

Vortex Rearsets (Black) - $200

Woodcraft Keyswitch Elimination Harness - $20

Woodcraft Ignition Cover Protector (Black)...shipped in original box w/ hardware and instructions - $50

Woodcraft Oil Pump Cover (Black)...shipped in original box w/ hardware and instructions - $50

http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/heflin211/library/

jket007

Woodcraft Oil Pump Cover (Black)...shipped in original box w/ hardware and instructions - $50

is this still available?