04-07 CBR1000RR Marchesini Race Mags (black - 16.5) and Brembo HP Discs

hoppa2k6

Up for sale is my Marchesini Magnesium Race Wheels and Brembo Front Braking Discs and Braking Rear Disc. I'm looking to upgrade to a set of BST's, so these are up for sale.

No bends, no bad tire iron rash. Treated like queens! Carrier on one of the rotors was swapped out, so the gold color is different between the two carriers, but not noticeable once mounted up.

Looking for $1800 shipped (fully insured as well!). Feel like I'm giving them away at that price considering these were $4000 brand new plus the $660 front Brembo Braking Rotors and $150 for the Braking rear disc...not including shipping!

$3000 off a set of wheels? I feel like I should keep them considering how much money I'm letting go at that price, but I really want a set of BST's so ah well. Gotta pay to play, right?

Here are some pix. Sorry about the darkness, I took them at midnight so they look rougher than they actually are. I'll try to clean them up and take some more pix in the morning...

IMG_8227.jpg

IMG_8231.jpg

IMG_8235.jpg

IMG_8237.jpg

toptaz1000rr

sick sick sick deal .. i have them on my 1krr ... love them ...
if i had the $ id grabe them for a spare set ...
maybe sell rotors seperatly?
not sure what my funds are i have alot im trying to sell off

matchbx91

wow..bad time to be broke......just curious.......these will not fit a 03 600rr will they, or does anyone know off hand, just conversation to keep them on top the list for ya

toptaz1000rr

not broke.. just a few diff things id like to do with 1800 right now lol

will they fit a 600 ...

short answer is yes.... u just may have to change the axel .. and OR the sleeve..

front rim from a 1kr t oa 6 is a tad wider..
rear rim is in some years as well .. but they do fit

matchbx91

toptaz1000rr;198994 wrote: not broke.. just a few diff things id like to do with 1800 right now lol

will they fit a 600 ...

short answer is yes.... u just may have to change the axel .. and OR the sleeve..

front rim from a 1kr t oa 6 is a tad wider..
rear rim is in some years as well .. but they do fit
lol....no i meant me being broke....ha ha, dam now someone has to buy these, so they dont temp me, i dont wanna have to start selling internal organs just yet

hoppa2k6

last chance... off to feebay they go! the reserve is a few hundred less than my asking price here, so if you want them BAD, pm me and let's see what we can do!

linky