04 Kawasaki 636

nick0188

04 Kawasaki 636
  • 08 Cluster - shift light, analog tach, gear indicator
  • Power Commander
  • IRC Quick Shifter
  • M4 can and custom midpipe (I have no idea if the header is stock or not)
  • Tank Grips and Frame Sliders
  • Moto-D clipons, Renthal Grips
  • Woodcraft Rearsets - GP Shift
  • 08 636 Front Calipers + EBC HH Pads (extra new F+R set of HH pads included)
  • New Rotors all around last year. Front calipers have 5mm spacers to allow for use of bigger 320mm rotors. Rotors are Arashi, I have used these on track bikes for a long time with no issue. I also changed the front wheel bearings when I did the rotors.
  • SS Brake lines
  • Scott Steering Damper
  • Racetech springs in forks and on rear shock for ~210lb rider. This was done before me, and I’m ~190 in gear and still worked fine.
  • Spare 08 636 rear shock - planned to install this before the season started, but will be included
  • Driven Sprockets and RK chain ~2 years old. Probably 12-15 track days on these. Regularly cleaned/oiled.
  • New windscreen
  • As of last year, new fan switch and fuel pump
  • Clutch disks and springs ~2 years old (I believe these were Barnett but I can’t remember)
  • Oil/brake fluid/coolant changed regularly (and again at the beginning of the season)
    • Oil is due, I will include an extra filter
    • I run straight water during track season, there is 50/50 coolant mix in it now for storage. I would suggest switching back to water
    • Brake fluid done a few track days ago with RBF660, but I would flush again before tracking.
  • Dunlop slicks. Front has 6 days on it, the rear has 1.
  • Fully safety wired
  • Box of spare/extra/old stuff comes with it

It currently has CRG levers, an RCS19 master cylinder and an AIM Solo 2 on it. These are not included. I will be swapping the master back to an R6 one along with good condition shortly levers.

Everything is still there to convert back to street. The lights are just vinyled over and the harnesses disconnected. Overall the bike is in pretty good shape, there is one small dent on the right side of the tank where it fell over trying to squeeze 3 bikes on a trailer. The fairings are drilled/zip tied on the bottom from a previous previous owner crash of some sort. I have had no issues with it over last season’s 8 track days other than the fan switch being flaky and the fuel pump dying, both of which have been remedied. I bought it from a close friend who tracked it for a year before selling it to me. Probably a total of ~20 track days on the bike and it was street driven before that.

It runs great. I'm in intermediate and have turned 1:57.x lap times. My friend jumps on it and easily does 1:56.x.

Title is clean and clear and in my hand. It’s in my friend's name, but he lives right down the street from me and I’m sure I could have him sign it and get it notarized for me. I never transferred it as I only rode it on the track.

It has around 20k miles. The title shows 17400, but since the cluster conversion I lost track of how many were on each cluster. I could get an exact number if needed. Since the conversion there is around 2 years of track riding. Max 23 days, ~100 miles a day. I would imagine it’s probably closer to 19500.

$3k, pickup in Pittsburgh South HIlls. I can get better pictures of whatever you’d like to see, it’s currently under cover in my garage and these are what I pulled off my phone. My number is 570-778-1464, feel free to text me.

-Nick

nick0188

13b01a67293826d046771f2d05ac5d12.jpg

67833a1b176735ac213b86f8995ede79.jpg

63e2174a4b52d27ea5248ef70168d14d.jpg

59375cd5a88c1eeff2fd48cafed6593a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nick0188

Of course I can’t edit the initial post…
I initially threw this up as I was interested in another bike. Said bike sold and I don’t want to get rid of this for the time being with a month-Ish left until the season starts.

I’ll be holding onto it for now. Sorry to waste anyone’s time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nick0188

Bump - Back up for sale.

Picking up a new bike next weekend and this one has to go. I have only done 1/2 day with it since last posted, and it ran well enough to get me into Advance group. The shock mentioned in the original ad has been swapped in and works well, the rear tire has a total of 1.5 days on it (rain this year has forced me to ride my street bike at the track as I don't have anything other than slicks for this).

Everything from the original ad still accurate. Please note the RCS19/CRG Lever and the Aim Solo 2 won't be included as previously mentioned. I have good shorty levers and an R6 master that will go back on it. FIRM, as in 100% FIRM on the price. Pickup in Pittsburgh 15228.

nick0188

Also just remembered I put a brand new Dunlop Soft slick on the front at the beginning of the year. RCS19 and CRG levers removed.

Still have a brand new full set of EBC HH brake pads that come with it along with a box of spare/stock parts.

Pictures as of tonight.
IMG_1543.jpegIMG_1544.jpegIMG_1545.jpegIMG_1546.jpegIMG_1547.jpeg