06-07 GSXR wheels and race plastics

flyR6

This is my spare set of rims and the race plastics which have never been down. The wheels are straight and come with the rotors and the sprocket carriage as well.

I have race tires on the wheels but can remove them for shipping since they are basically done. I will do $400 plus shipping for the set.

The plastics I will let go for $350 plus shipping. They will be a nice backup or main set either way. I bought them from a company in Florida several years back and do not remember the company.

Attachments

• Tires.jpg
    Tires.jpg
    363.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Race Plastics.jpg
    Race Plastics.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Race 2.jpg
    Race 2.jpg
    1,004.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Race3.jpg
    Race3.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 81

clunky45

Well, I talked to him on the phone and happily mentioned about his girlfriend being pregnant so he might be changing his priority now.

flyR6

Tell your buddy to hurry up and spend his money now before he is really broke. LOL

Thanks for the reply

anant puri

47201, Indiana. What is the shipping estimate? Also, any major cracks/wear-tear? I can buy stuff to repair fiberglass accordingly.

flyR6

I will get you an estimate tomorrow and there are no cracks as they have never been down. I used them on a 06 750 so a 600 should be exactly the same.

anant puri

Would the tail plastic body require the 'full sub-frame assembly' or just the 'front black subframe base' (not the pillion rear piece of the subframe silver in color usually)? I need to order one accordingly.

flyR6

Not sure about needing the entire subframe or not since I had it but I don't have air ducts since they stayed with the bike when I sold it.

flyR6

Stock air ducts work but I checked with UPS and Fedex for shipping and they want $110 to ship because of the size of the box even though it only weighs 25lbs. This is insane! Anyway unless you have a better idea on shipping I think this is too much.