07 600RR track bike for sale MINT!

JTRC51

For sale: 07 CBR 600rr Track bike.

Located in IL

Acquired bike with approximately 2900+ street miles. Converted to track use. Currently 3803 miles on odometer (and counting). Unlike most track/race bikes, this has never been down. The bike is like brand new. I am anal and meticulously take care of bikes I own

**CLEAN TITLE IN HAND with all receipts for parts.

**All parts installed prior to going on track (within the last 500-600 miles) and purchased NEW
This was a stock street bike ridden by an older responsible gentleman before it was converted.

Bike is very clean; over twelve thousand invested (incl. cost of bike).

The bike is set up with a fresh .975 front and 1.o5 rear Ohlins susp.

Items on bike:
Ohlins TTX rear suspension
Ohlins Internals front suspension (SS kit w/valving, springs & comp needles etc.)
Armour Bodies bodywork w/SBK Tail & seat pad (seat pad is the AB seat pad not pictured below)
Arrow Indy-race full exhaust (Titanium Can) - this is an AWESOME exhaust that is one of the BEST for this bike
Vortex 520 Conversion Kit (F15t; R43T; DID 520ERV3 120 Gold) w/xtra 44T rear sprocket
Euro Quick Turn Throttle
Galfer Brake Lines Front and Rear
Carbon Lorraine Brake Pads
Woodcraft Right & Left Case Covers
Woodcraft Rear Sets
Woodcraft Clipon Risers and Bars
ASV C5 Short Brake and Clutch Levers (gold)
Vortex Frame Slider and Pucks
Vortex Fuel Cap
Puig Windscreen
Pitbull Swingarm Spool Kit
Safety Wired
New battery
Bazzaz ZFi with map selector switch (2 maps currently loaded - 1 custom dyno'd map and another with the BAZZAZ AFM module)
PiperCross race filter (new)
Stomp Grip recently added to tank too

Price: $6,500

The bike is phenomenal and handles super sweet with plenty of power. I have not felt the need for one but if needed a slipper clutch would complete this package... and a quick shifter!

My kids hand prints are on the bike (each side) and wife's (front fender), it was cleared over but this can be removed and the bike repainted with a lil elbow grease.

There is NOTHING wrong with this bike.

Again, this is a extremely low track mile CBR. well less than 1K track miles and as much as I love it I feel its time to give a another bike a try. Add up all the parts and the cost of the bike and it is well worth it!!

B3A8A8AE-758B-4F70-9A37-43AADF3EB2F3_zpsxd65hddl.jpg

B5B7A836-0EFB-45D6-85FF-BA08456CBBD5_zps3z6nql1e.jpg

Some action shots:
67A5CFDC-773D-4673-BC01-62D1D5F93A60_zps3ygndwc9.png

1F870C6A-0429-4B1F-9DC1-32E63DBE5585_zpsd8q4ihok.jpg

C6BA07A2-E1E3-4919-A447-316B8E4D04C9_zps2eludfxt.jpg

JTRC51

I had it up for sale earlier this year but decided to keep it though. I will be looking at other bikes for next season.

JTRC51

Bump up. Bike is ready to go. Season is here; I will be stepping up in CC's

$6500 as it sits (thought about putting stock suspension back on but....why? It's perfect now!)

GarrisonB

Man that thing is clean. Used to have an 06 and as fast as that was, everyone absolutely raved about the 07+

Good luck! That thing is going to make someone very happy.

meowculpa

Agree with the above.. low miles, never crashed, good parts, great base platform.. steal!!
whoever buys the bike should buy it with the suspension.. my 2c.
GLWS.

TOTO Gattouchi

Good Morning i just signe in to this forum so no idea how it work any way iam interested for the bike of course of still vailable iam praraing the my self for the next season in QATAR
you may contact me in tghatt121athotmail.com or call me +97455532575
actually we are looking for 2 bike we prefere cbr600 or r6 of course fully loded trac only

JTRC51

Good Morning i just signe in to this forum so no idea how it work any way iam interested for the bike of course of still vailable iam praraing the my self for the next season in QATAR
you may contact me in tghatt121athotmail.com or call me +97455532575
actually we are looking for 2 bike we prefere cbr600 or r6 of course fully loded trac only

Not sure if fake (?)

TOTO Gattouchi

hello
this is me again i dont know if you adreesed to me for the fake message but is not you may call me any time iam still interesed for the bike
please email me tghatt121@hotmail.com or you may call me +97455532575 as i mentioend earl;ier iam preparing my self for next season in qatar
looking formward to your reply