07 gsxr 750 street/track project

tbone110

Control Rider
I'm selling my 2007 GSXR 750 with 10,468 miles and clean title. I'm the 2nd owner. The original owner said the bike has never been down or engine abused but the stock plastic received some rubs and scratches from how he had to store it in his garage. The tank has some light scratches as well. I bought the bike to convert to a track bike. I started the conversion but had a second child and no longer have time. I've only done 3 half day sessions on the track. Overall the bike and engine are very sound. I had a slow low-side in the grass after overshooting a turn on the track leaving a small scuff on the lower case cover. The bike has race upper and lower bodywork on it. The tail section is stock with tape over the brake light and turn signals. I have the original bodywork and parts that I removed and replaced with race goodies. Race tires are on now and need to be replaced. I have the street tires with lots of tread. Here's a list of the parts I have converted to race:

- 520 chain conversion with 1 tooth smaller in front and 2 larger in the back.
- Woodcraft adjustable clip-ons
- Vortex shorty brake and clutch levers
- Keyless ignition (have ignition and key)
- Keyless gas cap
- ebc double H brake pads
- GB Racing case cover set (they mount on top of stock covers)
- swingarm spools for race stand
- race plastic upper and lower ( in ok shape with a krylon paint job)
- Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen
- Bazzaz Z-Bomb Timing Retard Calibrator (sounds made-up, i know)

Link to pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/302081lehqt1x6n/AAAfZizOdT1stSwRLlb2g89Ca?dl=0

Buy the bike and finish the track prep and sell the headlight and street plastic. Buy the bike, convert it back to street, and sell off the race stuff. It makes no sense for it to sit in my garage when someone else could be enjoying it. $4,800. Located just north of Philly, PA. 570-460-0620, text or call and ask for Greg. Thanks.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Can someone tell me how to upload pics? I’m trying but it says the file is too large. Thanks.

Each attached image cannot be larger than 1 Mb in size. You may need to resize the images smaller on your computer prior to trying to upload.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk