10x10 steel easy-up tent $99

rugbydawg13

Hey guys. Not trying to spam the forum but I thought this would be a good deal that could save some folks money that would be better spent on fresh buns and go-fast bits.

If anyone is needing a really nice easy-up style tent for track-side cover, I have a big stock of overruns that were made for Clear Communications that are an awesome deal . These are nice steel ones and are substantially cheaper at $99 (+ shipping) than the junk aluminum ones that get bent up once the first strong wind comes along (ask me how I know:doh:). For comparison, basic steel ones at Walmart sell for $170. The come with a handled nylon bag with wheels and measure about 8"x8"x48" folded up. I was able to unpack it from the box and have it up in about 10 minutes by myself.

Message me if you're interested. I can ship or I'll be at Road Atlanta on April 24th (arriving on the 23rd) and VIR on June 11th and 12th and can deliver some there. I may also be at VIR on May 15th and 16th but will make a special trip if there's enough interest.

2011-04-14_18-25-35_602.jpg

2011-04-14_18-25-04_743.jpg

2011-04-17_10-18-09_93.jpg

rk97

do you live in Alexandria?

Friends of mine live in town-homes JUST like that ...but then so does half of Alexandria. How far off am I?

rugbydawg13

Glad you liked it. There's more folks so let me know if you need one. They really are a super deal at below wholesale cost.

HaVoC

I tried to get everyone i know to grab one..Even if its a spare..
Thanks again,And for what u did..U know.. ;)

Saltman

Bump!

Received mine yesterday. Can't beat the price and very sturdy. The Mrs is already trying to steal it for add'l shade in the backyard for cookouts. Excellent seller to deal with. He still has more so get them while you can!