10x10 steel easy-up tent $99

rugbydawg13

What $30? If you mean the shipping, that was the bulk rate freight for two tents out of what it cost to get the pallet delivered here from Georgia. The shipping charges outlined above are if I have to pay additional to send them out again or to have one sent direct from the warehouse in Georgia.

speedfree

rugbydawg13;187594 wrote: What $30? If you mean the shipping, that was the bulk rate freight for two tents out of what it cost to get the pallet delivered here from Georgia. The shipping charges outlined above are if I have to pay additional to send them out again or to have one sent direct from the warehouse in Georgia.
I'm just messing with you, but I paid $115 with Dan delivering them. So everybody else take note- these are nicer ez-ups than you'll find at Dick's or Sam's... this is a good deal!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

rugbydawg13

I figured you were. No worries. I expect nothing less from NCS folk. :) I'll spot you a couple cold ones at VIR. Gotta make sure the customer is happy ya know.

bugmn20

Had mine for a couple weeks now and finally got to put it together the other day. I'm very happy with this tent. Can't wait to try it out at Road America on Memorial Day! Thanks again!

dbarufaldi

Can you please quote shipping to 11218, a residence?

Thanks,

Dan B

Also, I can't see the pics (think they are firewalling me here at work). What is the color and are there any graphics on them?

Saltman

dbarufaldi;191984 wrote: Can you please quote shipping to 11218, a residence?

Thanks,

Dan B

Also, I can't see the pics (think they are firewalling me here at work). What is the color and are there any graphics on them?
I bought one and it's a great EZ-Up. I'd definitely buy this if I were you... You won't find one of similar quality for a better price. Here's some pics attached so you can view them.

rugbydawg13

Starting to run low on my current stock so PM me if you need one soon. I can get more but they're at the central warehouse and may take a day or two extra to send out once I run out here.

Saltman

Rugby, thanks for this EZ-Up. Last TD @ Barber there were a lot of canopies in the dumpster due to the storm that afternoon. Mine was still holding on strong!