15-19 Front Fork Height

Holmes

Anyone have the stock measurement in millimeters from the top of the triple clamp to the top of the fork on a 2015-19 R1? Forgot to measure prior to removing forks and adding ohlins forks :confused:.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Love to say it’s as simple as “x” but your rear ride height plays a major factor in setting the front. Most of the top amateur and pros are running the bike tall in the front and rear and going heavy on the rear springs. I would start with the caps showing to start the. Drop them in increments of 5mm until you find what works best for your current set up.

47Ronin

John
Control Rider
Love to say it’s as simple as “x” but your rear ride height plays a major factor in setting the front. Most of the top amateur and pros are running the bike tall in the front and rear and going heavy on the rear springs. I would start with the caps showing to start the. Drop them in increments of 5mm until you find what works best for your current set up.
Indeed, the recommendation I received was to extend the shock to 318 mm. The forks are still at the Yamaha's measurement setting.