2000 Suzuki TL1000R

Got a new machine so the ol' girl needs a new home. Great for a cheap way to get into track days or as a back up bike so you'll never miss a day at the track. Few bikes have the grin factor of a 1000cc V-Twin. No title- TRACK ONLY. Purchased from a CR in the B group. Fully safety wired. Doesn't leak any fluids or smoke. Power Commander on board. Bike comes with a bunch of spares including several fuel pumps, ECM, Rear wheel with hub, sub-frame, perfect tank, 2 extra lowers and front fenders and tails. Also levers, radiator fans, ram air tubes, front and rear sprockets, exhaust cans as well as other bits and pieces(and shop manual of course). Will include extra paint to match bike. Definitely a fun ride. Wouldn't mind keeping it myself but its in my brother's garage and he needs the space. Bike is located in Rockland County, New York. Price is $2500 CASH including spares.

_DSC2195.jpg

Think about it a while. No rush. Let it seep in. I'm sure you can make a little more room in the corner of the garage. Let me know if you need more pics. ;)

User147

I need a corner in my garage. Have Cash. I will be at Summit JC Aug 2. Any chance you riding that date? I'm very interested. Email me back.

Nobody has a place in their garage next to their main squeeze for this great bike? Can't be the price. C'mon guys, don't make me put it on Ebay. :dunno:

JGardy_781

For $2500, this bike is looking at me and screaming "buy me", but my wife would hit me over the head with a vase or something.

Or knock over my street TL in the garage in a fit of rage. Or something like that.