2000 Suzuki TL1000R

Sure, I can help with that. The bike had been sitting all summer *sniffle* but I just got her battery all charged up, fired her up and took her for a spin around the neighborhood ( much to the chagrin of the neighbors). I love the sound of the twins. Now she is in a state of hibernation having been winterized but she will gladly wake from her golden slumber for a trip to the right new home.

The poor girl is becoming a bit of an introvert. She needs a new friend to play with. Maybe what she needs is a good BUMP!

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

Ok, look at it this way...

Do you really NEED an ex-AMA full blown race bike? Some of you, yes. Most of you, no. With the thousands you'd save by buying this bike you could buy all the tires you need and do every event on the calendar with gas money to spare. Plus she's really a fun ride.

Damn 329! Its still sitting?

I have a 1984 Kawasaki GPZ Ninja 900R that needs restored! We could make an even trade.

LOL!

Seriously, can't believe it hasn't moved.

Well track season is getting close, maybe somebody will bite.

BZ

Yeah well, you know kids these days. They want the petite sexy little machines. They just don't how well a gal with a little meat on her bones can move. Ha ha! She makes all the right sounds too! She takes a beatin' with a smile. That's ok, if I toss the "new" machine into the weeds over-cooking the corner I'll still have the TLR as back up.

Sprog says hi.

codeblue69

need a track bike

im in syracuse and was wondering if i could comeand take a look at he tl if its still for sale

She's still for sale. Let me know when you want to come by and I'll make sure the battery is all charged up.

Bump. Still for sale. Will take $2,000 without spares. Hurry if you have any interest at all. Will be going on Ebay soon.

Bike is still for sale for another 22hrs or so. Ebay Item number: 320340550994. Reserve is $2,500.